Goldfingers Party & LB GoGo Dance Comp.

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#1 Powerbob

Powerbob
  • Members
  • 260 posts

Posted 15 July 2007 - 04:26 PM

We are in the planing stage for a Big Party & LB GoGo Dancer Competition on Friday 27th July.

We envisage having a maximum of 3 Dancers as applicants per LB Bar! We are aiming at 20 contestants. Prize Money will be:
[li]1st Prize = 3000 Baht[/li]
[li]2nd Prize = 2000 Baht[/li]
[li]3rd Prize = 1000 Baht[/li]

Judges will "NOT" be bar-owners or employees. We would like to have 3 Customers as Judges :lol: , the selection process for them, is already under way :cool:

#2 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 July 2007 - 05:51 PM

Great Idea Bob and if only I was still in Pattaya at that time. As the Walking Street GoGo bars have shown, these contests are always well attended because each entry usually brings along some supporters and a nice competitive atmosphere develops.
I hope it is a great success.

#3 mardhi

mardhi
  • Members
  • 2,245 posts

Posted 15 July 2007 - 07:02 PM

Are teams from Bangkok welcome, maybe even an old employee of your's springs to mind if I can convince them to form a team and come down for it :D

Cheers
Mardhi

#4 Powerbob

Powerbob
  • Members
  • 260 posts

Posted 16 July 2007 - 02:08 PM

I'm sure we can accommodate 1 more team (guess bar?):lol: on the night mardhi. Will email you within the next 2 days with the details.

#5 franck

franck
  • Members
  • 1,694 posts

Posted 16 July 2007 - 05:32 PM

Bob

First of all my congratulations for your amazing idea.
I have no doubt that will be a great success.
131 will be represented (with ambitions :wink: ) and I, my friends and part of my staff will be surely there.

Cheers,
Franck

PS-ASAP I'll send you my the three nominations
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort ...

#6 Powerbob

Powerbob
  • Members
  • 260 posts

Posted 17 July 2007 - 04:24 PM

Hi franck, I will be handing out the rules & regs to all participating bars within the next 2 days.

#7 franck

franck
  • Members
  • 1,694 posts

Posted 17 July 2007 - 10:16 PM

Last night I visited Goldfingers with Nicky’s company.

Nicky will be one of 131 dancer’s representatives and she wanted to have a look at the “field”.

In a friendly atmosphere headed by the owner we really enjoy the stay, with a superb cabaret show and stunners everywhere :shock: (hmmm if I went there alone …. :twisted: ).

My concern is:
How Bob is going to accommodate the expected amount of people for the party’s day?
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort ...

#8 Powerbob

Powerbob
  • Members
  • 260 posts

Posted 26 July 2007 - 11:35 AM

Hi Franck, don't worry your head about that :roll: After all, Goldfingers is not 131 Bar.
We "have" plenty of room :lol:

OK Last update before the night JSB Confirmed at the last minute :lol:
Still no communication from Triple X Bar so they will not take part!
Bars confirmed + List of entrants;

Guess Bar; Jenny - Nam - Pear.
131 Bar; Alis - Kwang - Nicky.
JSB; Paris - Naomi (only 2 at the moment)
Goldfingers; Pun - Kim - Lek.
Stringfellows; Anny - Susy - Tay.
Blue Ice; Sunny - Noon - Ann.
Lita's; (will post later today)

Judges will be; socrates, donnykey, Khun Chen.

I think the line-up of Dancers from the Bars is TOP! :lol: Some of the best LB's are participating 8) It promises to be a memorable night !!!

#9 Rossco

Rossco
  • Members
  • 1,677 posts

Posted 26 July 2007 - 02:56 PM

Looks like a good night. Saw the new layout last night - wow. So muc more room with the new lay out.

I just did a quick count and wit resident dancers and competitors there will be 30 LB's strutting their stuff - I hope you have additional security with all those LB hormones around!

The new layout is a great improvement - cannot believe that you did that overnight - amazing.

See you on the night

#10 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 July 2007 - 03:57 PM

Looks like a decent field of runners and riders there Bob :lol: What a bummer that I'm not in town instead of having to be content with an evening at Newmarket Races followed by the Pet Shop Boys in concert afterwards.

I hope it's a great event and I can see Jenny of GuessBar creeping up on the rails to pip Suzy of Stringfellows in a photo finish :shock:

#11 Rossco

Rossco
  • Members
  • 1,677 posts

Posted 28 July 2007 - 03:29 PM

27th July – GoGo competition – Goldfingers

A night to remember. What an event. Should we do it again? Photos to follow.

Everyone had a great time and the LB's were dressed to kill - even the resident dancers had made up especially for the night. All were stunning. Everyone could take photos and there were cameras everywhere.

The evening started out with a number of difficulties.

Lita’s bar staff wanted to be paid for attending – Lita was very upset and Carl apologised to me later in the evening when I visited Lita's.

Guess bar came all the way from Bangkok and Jay paid for transport, hotel and food and drinks for her team. Jay and Mardi are great and generous people who willingly support the LB scene in a professional manner.

Club 131 – Franck arrived, after his team, with Nickie. Yes the one he is partnered with (currently).

Nickie was asked for her ID - she claimed she had “lost” her ID card!

Bob had made it clear that, for everyone’s sake, all contestants must have an ID check (to prove over 18 years of age).

Franck presented a piece of "paper", without a photo, as Nickie's ID - he must be stupid as every Thai knows that their ID card is the most important item that they have - "lost" - I do not think so.

I am sure Franck will say it is a misunderstanding, or he will deny it all, as he usually does - unfortunately there were so many witnesses to this event that he should walk in shame. The opinion is that Nickie is underage just as Mo was. A very irresponsible bar owner.

All the bar owners were there to support their staff – apart from Franck of Club 131.

The bar was packed and the temperature soared. To see so many LB's dancing and working up a frenzy was a delight. What a night – there were so many beautiful LB’s there it was like the biggest candy store you could ever dream of - glistening firm flesh. I needed medication!

There were 16 contestants from 6 bars. Goldfingers, Stringfellows, Club 131, Blue Ice, Guess Bar, Jenny Star Bar.

The first round was in 4 groups of 4 – each bar having 2 contestants. One contestant was eliminated from each bar so every bar had at least one competitor into the next round. Now there were 8 to judge. The winners were:

Jenny from Guess Bar – 1st
Tae from Stringfellows – 2nd
Apple from Goldfingers – 3rd
Kim from Goldfingers 4th

The dancing was frantic and exciting – these girls know how to dance and the audience loved them. Every dancer was fantastic and they all deserved to win but only 4 could claim a prize. I have never seen such enthusiasm from a wonderful group of people.

Even when a dancer was eliminated she stayed to support her team. Of course some were upset to be eliminated but they all stayed to see who would win.

The prize money was increased by the audience so that the prize money was:
1st 3500
2nd 2500
3rd 1500
4th 1000

A big thanks to:
Mardhi (Guess bar) for buying bottles of whisky
Ozzie for buying a round of drinks – a big round!
Stogie Bear from Asian TS for contributing to the prize money
Anonymous customer for contributing to prize money
Bob for hosting the event

This may well become a regular feature in Pattaya – it was fun and exciting for everyone there - for those of you there on the night a BIG THANKS to you all for your support.

#12 sev7en

sev7en
  • Members
  • 3,650 posts

Posted 28 July 2007 - 03:34 PM

Thanks, rossco. Great report, i wish i could´ve been there.
How did Fon, Noon and Beam do? Can´t wait to see pics :)
"some see an erotic photo display, me i just hope the hot water soothed her ageing joints."
-boomdraw

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci