pattaya ladyboys

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 bunnyman

bunnyman
  • Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 22 July 2005 - 10:54 AM

hi there does any one have Paris is mobile number please she looks so sexy.and the lady in the pic with her Sonya before she was called tata and she used to work soi8 she is a good fun girl to be with cheers if any one can give me paias number.i have sonyas{tata) number if any one would like it.
i go to thailand about 2 times a year and i would like to meet ladyboys when i go there

#2 ladyboyh

ladyboyh
  • Members
  • 774 posts

Posted 22 July 2005 - 08:19 PM

See your PM for details.
-=Hunting High&Low=-

#3 bunnyman

bunnyman
  • Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 23 July 2005 - 02:35 PM

has any one got any new pics or videos of sexy Paris or any pattaya ladyboys please rami is Paris a good time girl in bed does she have a big dick or small how has got the biggest in pattaya do you know
i go to thailand about 2 times a year and i would like to meet ladyboys when i go there

#4 ladyboyh

ladyboyh
  • Members
  • 774 posts

Posted 23 July 2005 - 02:44 PM

She's completely bottom ladyboy,great fuck, mideum size cock, but she like to be treated like a girl, means dont like you to suck her.
-=Hunting High&Low=-

#5 bunnyman

bunnyman
  • Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 23 July 2005 - 08:17 PM

thanks rami have you got any pics of Paris or any other sexy ladys that you can send to me please.have you ever been with tata(Sonya) from Jenny bar she is good nice dick too.ps if any one has any pic please send to me thanks im going to pattaya september i hope to have good fun there again.

#6 ladyboyh

ladyboyh
  • Members
  • 774 posts

Posted 23 July 2005 - 08:21 PM

Dude, main site page has Paris picture, and "Pattaya" thread in Classified section as well. Not enough for you?
-=Hunting High&Low=-

#7 silverado69

silverado69
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 08 August 2005 - 03:56 PM

Hi Guys;

for the life of me I can't find Hi Boss Bar in Pattaya. Where is it? Walking Street?

I saw Jenny Star Bar. Is it the same bar that everyone talks about. Help Please. Thanks.

Joeman

#8 gregs222

gregs222
  • Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 08 August 2005 - 04:13 PM

Hi Boss Bar is down on Soi Short Time or Soi 6/1. Take the baht bus on 2nd Road towards Big C, once you get past the Hard Rock keep looking on your left side for the sign that says 6/1.

High Boss bar is about 3/4 of the way down the street on the left hand side if you are walking towards the beach. The bar opens at 2pm or is it 1pm now?

Jenny Star starts getting alot of LBs after 9pm

#9 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 August 2005 - 07:45 PM

Yeah, other end of town to Walking Street however, i had a drink or two in there last week around late afternoon and i must say nothing appealed so i ventured back up Soi 6 to Pat's Bar and had a real good session with their resident Katoey; Noy..She sure knows how to please and likes to be fucked from behind for hours (if only that was possible) This L/B is no clock watcher and given the opportunity she will soon shove her dick up your ass :lol:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci