• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 ladyboyh

ladyboyh
  • Members
  • 774 posts

Posted 13 March 2005 - 05:49 PM

I'm proudly presenting "miss" Tan:

Resume: 28 years old,pre op ladyboy working on the streets around Patpong. Dark skin,big boobs,fake hair (the real one was cut in the jail),big tattoo on the right leg, speaks good English and nice attitude.
See her pictures here: http://www.ladyboyhu...ls.php?album=18

The case: I was drunk last night,maybe 6-7 beers,maybe more...who knows...and thrown from the bars in Patpong by our great leader laws to the dogs at 2 am. Went to Foodland,bought 3 more big bottles and headed home. Tan approached me in Patpong 2 with common bullsh_t: "Where you go"," Hansum man" "I go with you"...I told her straight away that I'm not a customer that she's looking for,and if she would like to come it will be for free. After minute of thinking we agree on reward of taxi fee for her to go home. To make long story short: after drinking,photo session etc we got to the action,she wasn't bad,now in the middle of the I heard my mobile getting a message,the sound came from the bathroom,despite the fact that I left it in my jeans pocket...I finished my "job" and started to look for my phone...I even called it but it was suddenly shut. Tan's bag was in the bathroom,and she was making up there...After 10 minutes I found it in her bag,in secret small pocket...I was so pissed off I wanted to break this c**t face,but lucky me to realize that in the end I'll need to pay her hospital fee and to police to close the case,so I just told her to go. I made few phone calls later and gathered information about Tan-she's just been released from jail, and her work is not sex for money but thief on the streets etc.She's strong aggressive LB and she stabbed once another LB silicon boobs in argue over customer.
I make this post with her photo for all the bros to be aware when you see this f***g bitch in Patpong
-=Hunting High&Low=-

#2 pure

pure
  • Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 19 March 2005 - 04:29 PM

i had the not so lucky chance to run into her too...she is a piece of sh*t !!!
stole from me and is now in jail again because of it

she went by the name of Ann so that wont help you guys...she will give sex for free and act like an angel just long enough to gain your trust. then she will rob you. she has a large dragon tattoo on her left thigh with the word "love" and a dagger tattoo on her right shoulder. Avoid her like the plague!

Posted Image
***Hot Ladyboys***

#3 India1

India1
  • Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 02 May 2005 - 04:06 AM

Many thanks for these detailed inormation. Will help all of us.
I am not sure but I believe I have seen her once in Patpong beginning of this year. Was lucky enough not to take her with me.

#4 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 May 2005 - 07:19 PM

Hiiii
I love tattyoes so i was very glad to se you with tattoes do you vant more taootes, i have alot of tattoes myself
i hope to meet you one day
iam danwiking@gmail.com
please send me message and maybe o closer picyure of you tatooes :P

#5 soi-slut

soi-slut
  • Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 08 May 2005 - 09:40 PM

LOL- I think Wiking didn't quite understand the purpose of this particular thread.

#6 silentbob12

silentbob12
  • Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 11 May 2005 - 07:34 AM

Maybe he has a thing for bad grrls. :twisted:

#7 ladyboyh

ladyboyh
  • Members
  • 774 posts

Posted 11 May 2005 - 07:33 PM

I think he will lose his taste for bad girls after meeting this one... :twisted:
-=Hunting High&Low=-

#8 wanderlei

wanderlei
  • Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 27 June 2005 - 02:54 PM

Thanks for the tip off. Thats a shame too. I'd like to nail her sometime. I'm glad I found this site now.

#9 ladyboyh

ladyboyh
  • Members
  • 774 posts

Posted 07 July 2005 - 04:00 PM

Guys I think I saw the cunt shopping at lower Sukhumvit late night yesterday. Wasnt sure, but the hair, the skin and the overall look match what I remember. Be careful.
-=Hunting High&Low=-

#10 Dieter

Dieter
  • Members
  • 136 posts

Posted 10 July 2005 - 05:07 AM

You know how i am think to pillory somebody...she only try....not more and that was over one year ago.....
You know what´s me happend...much more wicked...and!!!
Much more as only a try...a cheap mobile...!!!
As you say to me forget and forgive....!!!
Or was the shag bad????

So no Lusing
Dieter
Ladyboy Pro....sponsored by Mekhong Posted Image

#11 ladyboyh

ladyboyh
  • Members
  • 774 posts

Posted 10 July 2005 - 12:34 PM

Let see....she was ok shag, however it's not about shag, and not about 450$ mobile(donno why do you think I like cheap things). It is about the idea that you cant trust that person to stay in your place without losing something, and you see if Pure was reading my post earlier he wouldnt bring her home, got something stolen, involve police etc. One time thief-always thief, we see it clearly from that case. I think you Mekonging too much again...
-=Hunting High&Low=-

#12 Dieter

Dieter
  • Members
  • 136 posts

Posted 11 July 2005 - 04:31 AM

Sorry Rami...don´t want insult or offend you...!!
Think the moblile a little cheaper but your saved telephone numbers are gold worth....grins....
Now you understand me, about trust and what somebody swear to you before...????
There are a times you have to forget but some you will never forget or it need a little time..
Everybody have his own way ....and work and live with it...
I don´t want to criticize you...we both have our way....
Your way and my way...
Not in extrem Mekhonging.....a little red good food and as dessert my girlfriend....more as 1 time a day...
So hope to see you soon for some beers...

truly
Dieter
Ladyboy Pro....sponsored by Mekhong Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci