Stringfellows "Low Season" Party 6th July

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Rossco

Rossco
  • Members
  • 1,677 posts

Posted 05 July 2007 - 02:19 PM

Bob has asked me to post this as he is tied up - hopefully by all his LB staff.

There is a low season party this Friday - tomorrow - at Stringfellows in Soi 13/1 (Yamato).

Just so you know some of the staff here are 4 of them in a recent photo shoot - nice to have photos outside of the club for a change.
LB's featured are: Annie, At, Tae, Pui. Could not fit more than 4 in the car so will need to do follow up with the other 16 staff. Drool!

Bob hopes to see some of you tomorrow evening.

Attached Files

#2 franck

franck
  • Members
  • 1,694 posts

Posted 05 July 2007 - 02:38 PM

Bob has asked me to post this as he is tied up - hopefully by all his LB staff.

There is a low season party this Friday - tomorrow - at Stringfellows in Soi 13/1 (Yamato).

Just so you know some of the staff here are 4 of them in a recent photo shoot - nice to have photos outside of the club for a change.
LB's featured are: Annie, At, Tae, Pui. Could not fit more than 4 in the car so will need to do follow up with the other 16 staff. Drool!

Bob hopes to see some of you tomorrow evening.

And I thought the party is on the 7th / Saturday !!!

Anyway, I try to be there …
:wink:
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort ...

#3 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 05 July 2007 - 03:24 PM

Great photo Rossco, they all look gorgeous !

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#4 Rossco

Rossco
  • Members
  • 1,677 posts

Posted 07 July 2007 - 06:45 PM

Another great party last night - so many LB hunters in town but enough LB's to satisfy all!!!!

No pics at Stringfellows - my camera had no power and nor did I!

Good buffet and nice to see forum guys in town supporting both parties - this one and 131.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci