who's the biggest?

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#13 gregs222

gregs222
  • Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 07 August 2005 - 12:11 PM

Jessica in Cassanova is the biggest I have seen in Thailand. I have been with Talisha and Jessica at the same time and Jessica is bigger.

#14 lemarquisdesavoie

lemarquisdesavoie
  • Members
  • 136 posts

Posted 11 August 2005 - 09:12 PM

This past week, I did test runs on JoJo and Talisha (Teresa) from Casanova, Daphne (independent) and Ming form Cascade. JoJo has the longest, Daphne the thickest but not as long as JoJo and Talisha is a compromise between JoJo and Daphne, but Talisha is not as big as the photos would suggest. One, with experience, can accomodate all three with Daphne offering the biggest surprize package overall. Ming is a little smaller but not much. In general, the photos on the various websites make the LB's cocks appear much larger than in real life. Annie, formerly of Obsession, is also much smaller in live action than in the photos.

There are many TS girls in the US and Brazil, for example, with much larger units in full action.

Cheers,

Karl

So Rami, you've tried a lot of the girls from the web sites (Annie etc). Are they smaller in real life ? Photoshop can do a lot these days ?? :P

#15 ladyboyh

ladyboyh
  • Members
  • 774 posts

Posted 11 August 2005 - 10:09 PM

The true is no one retouch cocks on commercial sites, sometimes they are so lazy that even auto levels/exposure/reduce noise/filters not applied on the images. From my experience cock picture taken from position slightly under makes it look longer and bigger, another "trick' is to push your balls down with too fingers when lay on the bed, so it looks longer. But the bottom line you get what you see plus minus inch or so. Let say from my experience, Natalie, Annie, Teresa, Jessica and more gals with big cocks in the pictures, had big cocks in real as well. You cant hide it... :twisted:
-=Hunting High&Low=-

#16 lemarquisdesavoie

lemarquisdesavoie
  • Members
  • 136 posts

Posted 11 August 2005 - 10:13 PM

I agree :) Thanks

BTW, remember I asked about Tar ? I've seen more pics of her, and I don't think it's the one in your party pics (holding her tit). same hair, but totally different look in the eyes..

still looking for her 8)

#17 ladyboyh

ladyboyh
  • Members
  • 774 posts

Posted 11 August 2005 - 11:11 PM

Sometimes we're looking so hard for something that just in front of us...it's is her, your picture is damn outdated, before she made plastics on her face and tits. Trust me on it.
-=Hunting High&Low=-

#18 lemarquisdesavoie

lemarquisdesavoie
  • Members
  • 136 posts

Posted 11 August 2005 - 11:18 PM

Must have been a lot of plastic on the face :o

She looks totally different. Then again, so does Ex compared to her pics on most websites :roll: Still, you always know it's Ex..

I gather that you knew her before all the surgery then ? If you knew her before AND after, then I'll take your word :wink:
Do you remember the tatto on her back shoulder ?

is she still in Patong ?

#19 ladyboyh

ladyboyh
  • Members
  • 774 posts

Posted 11 August 2005 - 11:27 PM

I donno her before the plastic surgery, but with my experience on "magical transformations" most likely that is the same girl, more than that the pic you sent me taken IMHO in private house in Phuket, so it is another confirmation of her identity. I do promise you to find out next time I'm in Phuket.
-=Hunting High&Low=-

#20 lemarquisdesavoie

lemarquisdesavoie
  • Members
  • 136 posts

Posted 11 August 2005 - 11:30 PM

Thanks Rami. I'll email some more "old" pics which give a better look than the ones I sent before.

I might see you down there mid September :)

#21 ladyboyh

ladyboyh
  • Members
  • 774 posts

Posted 11 August 2005 - 11:37 PM

Sounds great, looking forward to see you in LOS.
-=Hunting High&Low=-

#22 lbfan

lbfan
  • Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 12 August 2005 - 05:51 PM

My experience's: who have big, log and active cock - no goodlooking, just like a boy.

I'm looking for beautiful LB with big tits and long active cock.

In my last trip in july I checked Talisha. Her is not long, but thick.

#23 ladyboyh

ladyboyh
  • Members
  • 774 posts

Posted 13 August 2005 - 10:29 PM

If you liked Talisha, you will like Natalie as well, same body type, even longer and same thick, horny devil she can cum time after time...Another big cocked beauty to check is Maya, see her pictures in the gallery.
-=Hunting High&Low=-

#24 lbfan

lbfan
  • Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 14 August 2005 - 03:10 AM

If you liked Talisha, you will like Natalie as well, same body type, even longer and same thick, horny devil she can cum time after time...Another big cocked beauty to check is Maya, see her pictures in the gallery.

Yes I liked Talisha, she is very beautiful, but in my room she was too fast, don't patience, she wanted go back to work.

Thank you for the recommendations - the next week I'm going to Bangkok :D

Where can I find Natalie? And Maya: she doesn't work in the bar?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci