Goldfingers - Second opening night!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Rossco

Rossco
  • Members
  • 1,677 posts

Posted 16 June 2007 - 02:30 AM

Just got back from the new Cabaret at Goldfingers - stunning.

I went to opening night on Monday the 12th June and Bob was not 100% happy about the set up. So he changed the cabaret completely

The cabaret compliments the now all LB a GoGo.

Patti (who was from Didi's bar) arrived and brought in 4 new GoGo applicants so Bob has no shortage of talent. Patti is now working in a bar in Soi 8 with Benz so not sure what happened at Didi's.

The new cabaret was not what I expected. I thought another costume type production.

Not so - a really vibrant show where the dancers use all the space, including the customers laps! There were 4 performances tonight and each lasted 30 mins. No performance was repeated - each one different. LB's and costumes superb. This is not a "parade" like so mnay LB shows but a really vibrant spectacle.

Even couples, guys with GG's, watched the show.

Six in the troop and yes you can BF them - if they have any energy left. Bob now feels, after tonight, that 3 performances will be enough - he does not want them too tired at the end of the night - nor do I.

Already tonight there were 2 new GoGo dancers so the line up is growing nightly - the LB sister fraternity has a network like no other! I just wish I could do the auditions - for the dancers I mean!

Goldfingers is different to Stringfellows - it is larger and lends itself to this new concept. Bob took a chance with this idea but the consensus tonight was - this will work. Bob asked many of us what we thought tonight and, as a businessman, he has accepted much of the opinions. 3 performances enough etc.

Between performances the GoGo girls do their thing and it great to see some new talent on the poles.
Well worth a visit - a blend between a smaller version of Tiffany's and a GoGo like Stringfellows.

#2 Powerbob

Powerbob
  • Members
  • 260 posts

Posted 16 June 2007 - 11:19 AM

Glad you enjoyed it Tony, even though you are 100% at the moment.
Constructive criticisms I always welcome. It helps me give the customers what they want, as apposed to just my ideas.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci