any younger people

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#13 Ladyboy Lust

Ladyboy Lust
  • Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 14 June 2007 - 12:46 AM

I think Entrox was pulling your plonker!

just his sense of humour.

I know i'm not gay either!!!

:oops:

:D :lol:

#14 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 14 June 2007 - 12:51 AM

Laptop, we're only pissing about. (and everyone knows Entrox is gay)

I and a lot of the peopel I hang aorund with in LOS are in there 20's, especially in Pattaya. I don't knwo anyone as young as 18, but I know plenty who act like it.

Being that young is only a problem, as already said, in getting into some of the clubs and after hours places. Soem places are 20/21 only and whilst they would let some Thais in with a wayward 100bht note, you would get refused entry to some places, such a boss disco..

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#15 dirtyfinger

dirtyfinger
  • Members
  • 355 posts

Posted 14 June 2007 - 12:52 AM

Lads lets not have the boring 'are we gay or not' discussion.

The likelyhood of there being other 18/19 year olds going over the same time as you is slight. Most young backpackers are on limited budgets and travel around the Islands. You wont see them sitting in the Ladyboy GoGo's. Im 25 and in Pattaya i am usually quite young in mot bars.

But remember you can have great fun with guys 20,30,40 and up. People dont stop being nice guys once they hit 30 or 40. Dont limit the age of people you will accept to meet.

Im in Pattaya from July 30th so if you are still around then PM me. Also ill be makeing regular enough day trips to Bkk.

True words of wisdom from laptop :lol: , I am 26 and other than my girlfriend's grand dad I have never met a boring miserible older person that I didn't get on with :lol:
Girl Pussy Is GoodPussy but LB Pussy is SweetPussy...all HAIL the PROMISE LAND (Thailand)

#16 LB-69

LB-69
  • Members
  • 1,988 posts

Posted 18 June 2007 - 06:09 PM

Your options are pretty limited due to your age. No clubs in BKK will allow you in as your not 20 and you need to show Picture ID like your passport to get in any club. It will be easier in gogo's and other P4P type venues, but pretty much every club will check your ID, except for a couple in Patpong.

Cheers
Mardhi

Most of the places in BKK/Pattaya wont ask id/passport from farang. Usually thye asking only Thais.

#17 Ladyboy Lust

Ladyboy Lust
  • Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 18 June 2007 - 09:36 PM

I never take my ID out of safe, as if u loose your passport u r in big trouble!

#18 J-austin

J-austin
  • Members
  • 65 posts

Posted 08 July 2007 - 07:41 PM

I'm bi not gay :P
I'll be going ro bangkok at the end of the year i hope now I'm working fully again,will be 19 by then and would like more young guys to keep company with.Unless any of the old boys think they can man up there drinks. 8)

#19 Haole

Haole
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 July 2007 - 06:31 AM

If you "pitch", you are not gay.

If you "catch"...well that is another story

[/american baseball reference]

#20 costassg

costassg
  • Members
  • 983 posts

Posted 12 July 2007 - 01:06 AM

i think you are around 25

#21 KrazyIvan

KrazyIvan
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 16 August 2007 - 08:52 PM

IMHO we are all gay.. as we like lbs...

technically yes...but pyschollogically, an attraction to an LB isn't an attraction to a man...if we were gay, why go for LBs instead of just men?

#22 udrees

udrees
  • Members
  • 436 posts

Posted 14 September 2007 - 07:38 PM

i have no attraction for men, but i do have for pretty ladyboys.
i dont consider myself a gay :shock:

#23 Martinelli

Martinelli
  • Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 18 September 2007 - 11:33 AM

23 here

#24 Automorph

Automorph
  • Members
  • 1,143 posts

Posted 22 September 2007 - 01:43 AM

I lock my passport in the safe as well, but ALWAYS have a copy of it on my person. One never knows when one might need it!! Besides, having a nicely tri-folded photocopy of your passport isn't a bad place to stash that extra 1000baht bill!! 8) (whoops, the secret is out of the bag now)
Never try and teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci