Angeles City, Pi trip

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 tarado

tarado
  • Members
  • 298 posts

Posted 12 June 2007 - 06:52 AM

Was in Angeles City, Philippines for 5 weeks. I enjoyed lots of girls girls,..but didn't shag any LBs this time.

I still don't have a good hookup in Manila.

Anyways, here is my gallery of some faces I met there:
http://www.lb-69.com...s.php?album=410

Some notes.

Precious (in the yellow) was very sexy, but posessive. I would love to have banged her (and her coworker friend in pink) - but Precious would have been horribly jealous. I trusted my guy instinct and avoided the complications.

The hottie in pink in the salon had a tongue ring, which I would have like to have tried - but again,..the jealousy of Precious.

Precious was sexy,..but a smoker ( yack! ) and too posessive for me to try i came for a haircut one day with a gril girl I had barfined,..and the temperature in the salon dropped and she shot daggers at the girl girl. we laughed.

The 3 in the street were softly feminine,..but I was tied up with the girl girls.

In the end,..no LBs for me,..and my Philippines LB virginity remains intact.

Enjoy the photos.
The Canadian Ladyboy Hunter

"We were both pissed and he said 'sod it, Im going to do a ladyboy tonight'. We had drank all our money and he couldnt do it. "

#2 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 12 June 2007 - 07:50 AM

Hi Tarado,

Thanks for the photos, great stuff as usual.

Would love to spend some time over there, as have been with quite a few fillipino ladyboys outside their country and have a soft spot for them.

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#3 tarado

tarado
  • Members
  • 298 posts

Posted 12 June 2007 - 08:45 AM

koykaeng,

they can be gorgeous.

However, there really is no comparison with the infrastructure of Bangkok and Pattaya. That is to say, there isn't a gogo bar in Pi where I can stop in for a San Miguel beer and check out the honeys.

I have tried to mine some gold from internet dating sites,..but so far my Philippines LB cherry is intact.
The Canadian Ladyboy Hunter

"We were both pissed and he said 'sod it, Im going to do a ladyboy tonight'. We had drank all our money and he couldnt do it. "

#4 mahulvr

mahulvr
  • Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 23 June 2007 - 10:11 AM

thanx for the inspirational pics of the lbz in AC..they are tough to find for sure,they are not so abundant in the public eye as BKK or PATAYA,but they are there.infrastucture is lacking there for sure...manila has of course but when in AC,its always something i look for but too much effort-usually wind up with a GG :D ...but your pics give extra encouragement again :twisted: ..thanx tarado and to the forum

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci