Bangkok Trip

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 fareastbob

fareastbob
  • Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 16 July 2005 - 04:33 PM

I have just got to say Rami you are doing just great with this site, lots of info & field reports keep up all the good work, also thanks to all contributers that is what makes this site work.

Arrived 06.30 from UK past the alert controllers @ pass port control, wait forever for the baggage carasol to crank up, into shakers paradise of taxi & limo scammers, to the hot & humid Bangkok morning,taxi rank still the same 100B more for the same trip I will be making in 16 days time, its great to be back.
Arrive Soi 4 Dynasty Hotel 07.15 to be told sorry sir room not ready come back after 09.00, no problem look after my bags I will be back,a short walk to Nana Golden Beer bar for my 1st Beer Chang I know a little early but hey 1st day any thing goes, it is just great just watching the Soi I like so much come to life,time goes by 3,4 or more beers later, I see my 1st LB of this trip in the flesh, she has just emerged from Nana hotel gliding across the street to the little shop along side Big Dogs, she looked pretty good for 0900 in the morning, that made up my mind look in my numbers,( I might add most of them gained from this site), who to ring so many to choose from, well start @ the beginning with Annie, after a couple of rings she answers & we chat the up shot is she agrees to come to the Hotel when I have sorted the room out.
Back to Dynasty rather quickly, room now ready @ the rear of the hotel nice & quitereturn call to Annie room number now supplied she will be around in 20 miniutes, just time for a quick shower unpack a few essentials & lock away any thing shiney.
20 minutes soon passes a gental knock on the door, on opening I can tell you that she looked just like the pictures that are posted on the picture site here, we sat & chatted over a couple of drinks her English as good as it gets, off for a shower 5 minutes later she is back with a towel wrapped around, we had already talked about what I liked ( which is any thing with the right person) she has a nice sized dick that gets hard & she was able to use it,after a little post coital snuggleing I expected her to say she was off, but no she turned over & we both fell asleep, around 2 - 3 hrs later round 2 much the same as round 1 but a little slower, & much the same result some more sleep, now about 16.00 a quick shower now a awake & very supprisingly still horny, well Annie was still up for it, round 3 was a more drawn out affair & very rewarding.
she was off then to see some friends in NEP I was back to bed flight was catching up with me I would need to get some serious rest if I was to make my 1st night in BKK & more adventures to come

#2 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 July 2005 - 06:13 PM

That's a nice appetizer Bob, looking forward to the next installment and details of your chosen one :lol:

Enjoy your holiday mate.

#3 ladyboyh

ladyboyh
  • Members
  • 774 posts

Posted 16 July 2005 - 08:02 PM

I feel like getting old after reading this one...I'm nornally want only one round...or it's just that I'm not living in UK...:-)
-=Hunting High&Low=-

#4 fareastbob

fareastbob
  • Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 17 July 2005 - 09:50 PM

you have to remenber that you are living with LBs all year round while some of the more unfortunate soles have to put up with 1 -2 trips per year, that is what I will put my appertite down too.
on going report
After resting up on my own for a couple of hours, out for some food to fortify my self for the night to come, a few drinks in & around Nana, feeling well rested just happy to look @ the coming & goings in & out of the NEP,come exadus time still not found a friend looking for the LBs as they congregate out side a smile a nod a quick chat then back to the Dyansty, the LB name was Kat & she worked in one of the bars in NEP I can work out which one later( still have Contact number) as previsiously memioned quite happy to go along with every thing you want to do, & quite happy to turn over & go to sleep untill morning, or un till required again, unlike most of the LBs that you take back to the hotel just bump your bones & then flounce off to try & make some more conquests.

Day two
rise towards lunch time, really mid afternoon more food raining quite a bit now, still dry watching all the girls & LBs arriving for a nother night of frolicks, today is a special day, my 1 st visit to Lusi, a quick phone call yes I am free you can come to my flat, not to far on the sky train, good directions & 30mins later sat down in Lusi flat watching her put on a little dance & performance, she looked really hot when the towel dropped to show a fine pair of breasts & a very good body including an impressive 7" cock, we chatted along the way to the bed room,( via the bath room for me) she really can talk one to one in English , as stated befor she looked very hot in Black fishnets, a smile & a hard on, we stated preferances, hers was Bttm, mine was oral & any thing,ok no problem, aftera good session of sucking it was time to get a, good lubeing up, was able to recieve her with Little discomfort, made all the easier by Lusi patience & persistance,I have got to say it was a very enjoyable experience, she really has a good way with people & she just has that little extra, that puts her as one of the best, certanly the best so far.
will continue

#5 ladyboyh

ladyboyh
  • Members
  • 774 posts

Posted 17 July 2005 - 09:57 PM

Ya..remind me about that great feeling..:-)
-=Hunting High&Low=-

#6 patrick

patrick
  • Members
  • 1,169 posts

Posted 26 July 2005 - 01:46 PM

Great report Bob, looking forward to the next installment. I've always thought Annie was one of the picks of the BKK scene, she sounds every bit as she looks, how much did your LT cost?
I had an email from a fiend who described Lusi as the creme de la creme, seems you would agree.
Cheers.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci