HIV?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 tiberius

tiberius
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 July 2005 - 01:26 AM

Don't see this mentioned much on here, but IMO it's more of a risk with LB than BG. Has anyone ever asked a LB to do an orasure saliva test before having sex.?I know it would be useless if they had caught the virus with the recent past, but better than nothing maybe. I'm pretty sure bars don't require tests every three months. -T

#2 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 July 2005 - 02:10 AM

I always rubber up, no exceptions however, i had not realised a saliva test can detect HIV !
Can HIV be passed on by french kissing or is the jury still out on that one ? :?

#3 tiberius

tiberius
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 July 2005 - 03:45 AM

I don't think it can be passed on by kissing unless one or more likely both persons had bleeding gums, levels of virus in saliva are too low I believe. The test takes 20 mins and are accurate-T

#4 Looker

Looker
  • Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 16 July 2005 - 09:42 AM

Well, I don't mean to be rude nor foolish but I guess the vast majority of who is reading and posting in here prefer not having the fun spoiled.
By saying that, I strongly believe that nobody here is stupid and knows what he is doing, yet if we should be worrying about all what we do, eat, fuck, etc..etc..we would be better off living in a hospital for the rest of our lives fully encapsulated in protective gears.
Indeed HIV is a concern and if you go around Thailand, Laos, Cambodia and India picking up freelancers by the street and having totally unprotected sex, especially anal, I'm sure you will be in trouble soon or late.
However, this HIV thing is afterall less risky and contagious than what statistics are saying. Perhaps you don't remember that in Thailand itselfs some 10-12 years ago the quantity of infected people were boosted several time by governement official in order to get financing for reserach and cures that in fact went mostly re-directed to their swiss bank account :?
This has been happening in other countries as well. Needless to say that the risk is there but tell me: How can you perform a 20 minutes test with a girl you pick up for a ST that usually lasts say... 45 mins :roll:
Beside, oral infection is the least possible in HIV and even condoms and all what you want do not assure you 100% safety.
Guys..have fun and be responsible for as much as you can :wink:

Don't see this mentioned much on here, but IMO it's more of a risk with LB than BG. Has anyone ever asked a LB to do an orasure saliva test before having sex.?I know it would be useless if they had caught the virus with the recent past, but better than nothing maybe. I'm pretty sure bars don't require tests every three months. -T

#5 bkk_rabbit

bkk_rabbit
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 16 July 2005 - 02:05 PM

Anyone know where to buy saliva HIV test kit?

#6 LJ

LJ
  • Members
  • 454 posts

Posted 18 July 2005 - 03:04 PM

Anyone know where to buy saliva HIV test kit?

and approximately how much ???

#7 Gall

Gall
  • Members
  • 74 posts

Posted 18 July 2005 - 04:41 PM

http://www.google.co...test buy online

As I found the price is about 30 USD and

But the main question, if we can believe to such test. The only safe sex can be with condoms, so guy have several with you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci