MANCHESTER SPARKLE

• Please log in to reply
97 replies to this topic

#37 cyp73

cyp73
  • Members
  • 187 posts

Posted 08 June 2007 - 03:54 AM

I followed the web link and it was cheaper than it said on the main page- so definately not the real Thai experience!

Don't be so negative, they'll definately break any curfew when they clap eyed on us. :wink:

#38 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 08 June 2007 - 04:07 AM

i agree kliome,
it was a dilema as nothing is going to look quite as good when we get back to the village, but me and cyp love the shows.
so worth it while we are there.
just going to have to drink more after, get proper goggles on.
i cant see them being allowed out after the show, would be tempting for them to disapear.
maybe we can grab one and put her in the boot.?
"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

#39 parker07

parker07
  • Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 08 June 2007 - 04:15 AM

Well half of the ladyboys of bkk were out in the gay village every fri and sat night. Mainly late on and in essential. Quite a few were aloof and thought they were superstars but some were nice and I got friendly with one called leyla....Most if not all are posties.
Some pics of my night in essentials. Ended up going home with leyla and had a fun night.

Attached Files

#40 parker07

parker07
  • Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 08 June 2007 - 04:18 AM

pic from essential

Attached Files

#41 parker07

parker07
  • Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 08 June 2007 - 04:19 AM

the lovely leyla

Attached Files

#42 parker07

parker07
  • Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 08 June 2007 - 04:20 AM

Leyla

Attached Files

#43 cyp73

cyp73
  • Members
  • 187 posts

Posted 08 June 2007 - 04:27 AM

See! That's the spirit

They'll be a few good ones out at Sparkle anyway, it's not all people from the Bounty kitchen paper adverts.

Parker - was it a bit more than a 1000 Baht?

#44 parker07

parker07
  • Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 08 June 2007 - 04:34 AM

Well we just chatted, ended up her kissing my face off on dance floor and getting invited to these flats they were staying in.
Stayed in her room and had to sneak out at 1 pm when her boss had gone out..lol
apart from a couple of bottles and the taxi fare home I didn't have to pay anything else and money was never mentioned. She was lovely made me breakfast in the morning and i was ment to meet her again in newcastle when they toured there but never got to make it up there.
First time i'd fucked a postie and was better than expected... tried it again before i left to decide whether i liked it or not :D

#45 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 08 June 2007 - 07:23 AM

Well this changes everything!
Parker, so you can confirm they are definitely allowed out on the town after the show???

Cyp, Anthony, which show are you going to? The 7pm on Saturday?
Maybe I'll call up and see if we can get on the same table (16?)

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#46 parker07

parker07
  • Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 08 June 2007 - 11:29 AM

All I can say is last yr when they were in manchester the 2 or 3 times I was in the village I saw between 5-8 of the lbs plus the people that work on the show. They tended to turn up at essential after 1 am.
From talking to them it didn't see and issue for them to go out. Leyla had been ove here a few times and went on about her fav clubs in Manchster, Edinburgh and newcastle.
I'm working overseas but hope to be back for the sparkle weekend. I still have leylas uk mobile number whether she will have same number this visit I will have to try it and see.
With it being a big a big ts weekend I'd be very suprised if they weren't out. It didn't seem to be a problem them going out after the show and some did and some ddn't.
The pics I took were in essential as you can see the essential logo on 1 of the pics.

#47 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 June 2007 - 03:20 PM

Bloody hell now this Ladyboy troop from Bangkok are going to have some groupies off LB-69 waiting at the stage door :lol:

#48 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 08 June 2007 - 05:42 PM

You know it Pat. I think there will be at least 4 young stalkers in Manchester that weeekend (looking for love..)

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci