Photo

Any one up for a trip to Wayout? (LONDON)

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#25 night stalker

night stalker
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 July 2007 - 01:42 AM

Hello Forum, a new member here wondering if anyone up for a beer or two at wayout tomorrow night?

#26 fembryo

fembryo
  • Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 08 March 2008 - 09:47 PM

Ditto just found this page...anyone still going there?

#27 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 08 March 2008 - 09:54 PM

Another trip might be on the cards late March.

Maybe the bank holiday weekend?

How about Dixoncox??

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#28 gareth75

gareth75
  • Members
  • 356 posts

Posted 08 March 2008 - 11:26 PM

http://www.thewayoutclub.com/ im sure kilome wont mind me posting there website as all the info on it how to get there if u in london. I will not be joining u as i have to work over the bank holidays and weekends.but i have holidays coming up in april/may maby then.

#29 laptop

laptop
  • Members
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 08 March 2008 - 11:38 PM

Another trip might be on the cards late March.

Maybe the bank holiday weekend?

How about Dixoncox??

I may be interested in giving it a go. :lol: I think I can get a return flight for 50 euro so its fairly cheap. It would be a bit different than the usual rumble around temple bar. :lol:
As kids we're not taught how to deal with success; we're taught how to deal with failure. If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. If at first you succeed, then what?

#30 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 09 March 2008 - 12:12 AM

I know DM is up for it, there is talk of having an 'after party' at the new bar which should be done by the bank holiday weekend.

#31 gareth75

gareth75
  • Members
  • 356 posts

Posted 09 March 2008 - 05:59 AM

Are u talking about easter bank holiday ? i could make a plan then ?
I only live about 20 min to wayout by train could make it the Saturday night i finish at about 22:00 but i do warn u i am also a magnet for ts :D

#32 laptop

laptop
  • Members
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 09 March 2008 - 06:18 AM

I know DM is up for it, there is talk of having an 'after party' at the new bar which should be done by the bank holiday weekend.

By the way would it be a friday night or a Saturday night? Closer to Heathrow or stansted. I havent a clue about london. When ever I have been before Ive just stayed in the centre. :cry:

Also what would be the closest hotel?

Cheers,
Laptop
As kids we're not taught how to deal with success; we're taught how to deal with failure. If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. If at first you succeed, then what?

#33 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 09 March 2008 - 06:38 AM

Wayout is only Saturdays, although there might be something in Friday night if you want to make a weeknd of it. There are always a few TS events on in London and I know a few LBs go to Profile or one of the Soho clubs on Fridays.

Will have to wait for DM to confirm but I' sure he is up for it.

There are a few decent and chepa hotels near wayout, the Chamberlain is very good, right next door and about £85 a room. also a Premier lodge just around the corner.

DM lives right next door to Gatwick so I'm sure if he's up for it you could ride in with him.

Come Mikhon are you coming or not??

#34 laptop

laptop
  • Members
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 09 March 2008 - 07:02 AM

I think it would be a one Nighter. I havent been to an outside Thailand Tranny club since Taxi Club in Sydney when i had my drink drugged and the sound straight bouncer drove me home! :evil: But if there is a couple goind I am certainly up for it. :lol:

#35 gareth75

gareth75
  • Members
  • 356 posts

Posted 09 March 2008 - 07:28 AM

laptop have a look at the link i gave of way out it give u all the details where it is it only on a staurday night
and i belive it is very good with loads of ts if u into house music and trance to
could always go to the famous heaven loads of action there
http://www.heaven-london.com/ on a friday night always packed with trannys and ts but u have to book online fast track u tickets

#36 westbam

westbam
  • Members
  • 383 posts

Posted 09 March 2008 - 08:27 AM

any other time yeah am off to L.O.S on the 3rd of June :lol: :lol:
Goin off big time

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci