Photo

Who is your favourite Club 131 ladyboy and why?

• Please log in to reply
109 replies to this topic

#25 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 May 2007 - 03:01 PM

In view of an up and coming trip to Pattaya probably better that I announce my prefered companions until various ''bench tests'' have been completed :lol:

Because todate, Moo and Noon are the only ones I have experienced and both were highly enjoyable.

#26 franck

franck
  • Members
  • 1,694 posts

Posted 27 May 2007 - 04:42 PM

Well ... I think I can give my top 6 opinion as well :twisted:

1 - Noon (Don't ask me why :oops: )

2 - Aey (a real sweetheart ...)

3 - Kwang (the horniest girl that I ever seen - complete in all senses :shock: )

4 - Moo (the most desirable but for understandable reaons, a "impossible mission" for me)

5 - Ann (a long time in my preferences and a frequent "replay")

6 - May - (didn't test her yet - lack of time, but everytime she walks near me I'm getting hard :twisted: )

PS - For a question of respect for my friends, I prefer to pull out of my top, stunning girls like:
Pond (Anthony, Voodoo,etc),
Alis (my friend/partner Pampamsam kill me...),
Oh (great respect for Batman4ever..I mean it),
Lek (not only because Patrick's hint man. I, since the begining, look at her as a good professional mamasan),
Am (hi Daveduke007 :wink: ),
Joy (no more wars with my enemy Rossco)

About the not mentioned others, don't forget that "I CANNOT TOUCH part :oops: OF MY STAFF)
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort ...

#27 franck

franck
  • Members
  • 1,694 posts

Posted 27 May 2007 - 05:32 PM

No guessing what my choice was then :wink:

Duke007 aka "LE SOUPIRANT" ...
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort ...

#28 duke007

duke007
  • Members
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 27 May 2007 - 05:53 PM

Yes Franck, I was more than happy being " Le Soupirant" with my avator for 15 nights and its still continuing :)

Am is very loving , passionate , funny and apart from her insecurity ( I dont want to say jealousy) with me sometimes she makes the perfect wife :D

Another plus was Am NEVER took her phone out with her and didnt get any calls either which can be quite annoying sometimes when you are with someone

We had a fantastic time together and have become very very close to each other, I cant wait to get back to her, my phone bill is going to be awesome :lol:

Dave007...UK

#29 franck

franck
  • Members
  • 1,694 posts

Posted 27 May 2007 - 06:36 PM

Yes Franck, I was more than happy being " Le Soupirant" with my avator for 15 nights and its still continuing :)

Am is very loving , passionate , funny and apart from her insecurity ( I dont want to say jealousy) with me sometimes she makes the perfect wife :D

We had a fantastic time together and have become very very close to each other, I cant wait to get back to her

Dave007...UK

That is my main problem Dave, I mean... I make all the hard "home work" to find and training them and after ... coming nice guys like you, fall in love ... and take them way :cry:
Well .. at least my new talents mine is inexhaustible :twisted:
BTW, I miss you too :wink:

#30 Danny123UJK

Danny123UJK
  • Members
  • 61 posts

Posted 27 May 2007 - 06:55 PM

Franck

My choice has to be Alis.

IMO in the few days that I came to 131, I found Alis to be accomodating and entertaining to everyone in the bar.

Good allround friendly personality and a magnificent figure to go with it!

Keep up the good work!

Danny

#31 duke007

duke007
  • Members
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 27 May 2007 - 07:07 PM

OK Franck, lets get straight on this one, I have been waiting for you to comment on Am

I had NO influence on Am leaving your bar, and at "the end of the day" its not "up to me", "up to you"
its "UP TO HER", and it was HER choice to go home.
Its HER life and HER BODY, so she can do as she likes

I believe Am when she says she doesn't want to be a "sex toy" or " fuck object" being banged up the ass by many farangs, she wants 1 man to love her and take care of her and for her to love them back, probaly like most of the girls in your bar or any other bar for that matter and if she wants to stay home and wait for me then I'm happy with that and will support her

You dont spend 24 hours a day for 15 days without getting to know them a little and what is in their mind

Your comment about "hard work" and "training" (and "train" to do what :? ).
I am in the same position as I am a manager of a bar myself, thats life and you accept it when you lose a girl

Time will tell whether Am will return to the "bar scene" or not, and to be honest her English is poor at the moment and communication is pretty difficult on the phone between us and again she feels insecure that I dont really want her, convincing her that I DO want her and "HER ONLY" is hard work
She thinks Im joking with her sometimes :cry:

Like you say, there are new talents, plenty of lb's in the sea and losing Am wont hurt your bar

Cheers Franck and "chok dee" with your bar mate

Dave007...UK

#32 mentallufc

mentallufc
  • Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 27 May 2007 - 07:32 PM

Franck,

Nice thread my friend. You have a great line up there in Club 131. My darling in your line up is the delectable Moo. There are a few new ones who I would like to enjoy the company of but Moo will always have a special place in my heart. Please give her my regards and tell her she is always in my thoughts.......

Cheers
Mickey

#33 stonefre

stonefre
  • Members
  • 1,052 posts

Posted 27 May 2007 - 08:16 PM

I have only been with 1 in your current lineup and that was Oh, so she wins my vote by default. Though I can't imagine anyone else being much better on your current staff. It would have been Lio and Oh second before Lio left. BTW, I spoke with Lio last night. She is now working in Obsessions in Nana Plaza.

#34 franck

franck
  • Members
  • 1,694 posts

Posted 27 May 2007 - 08:37 PM

OK Franck, lets get straight on this one, I have been waiting for you to comment on Am

I had NO influence on Am leaving your bar, and at "the end of the day" its not "up to me", "up to you"
its "UP TO HER", and it was HER choice to go home.
Its HER life and HER BODY, so she can do as she likes

I believe Am when she says she doesn't want to be a "sex toy" or " fuck object" being banged up the ass by many farangs, she wants 1 man to love her and take care of her and for her to love them back, probaly like most of the girls in your bar or any other bar for that matter and if she wants to stay home and wait for me then I'm happy with that and will support her

You dont spend 24 hours a day for 15 days without getting to know them a little and what is in their mind

Your comment about "hard work" and "training" (and "train" to do what :? ).
I am in the same position as I am a manager of a bar myself, thats life and you accept it when you lose a girl

Time will tell whether Am will return to the "bar scene" or not, and to be honest her English is poor at the moment and communication is pretty difficult on the phone between us and again she feels insecure that I dont really want her, convincing her that I DO want her and "HER ONLY" is hard work
She thinks Im joking with her sometimes :cry:

Like you say, there are new talents, plenty of lb's in the sea and losing Am wont hurt your bar

Cheers Franck and "chok dee" with your bar mate

Dave007...UK

Dave, my good friend.

With all my respects, I think you misunderstood my words or perhaps my sense of humor is different then yours. (Don’t forget I’m Portuguese and we are all regarded as a little strange.) :oops:

Believe me or not, I’m really happy when someone kind and nice like you falls in love with one of my girls and tries to take her out of this miserable life.

I think I can honestly say if I can find decent guys such as you to take home all of my girls I will be a very happy man and then be happy opening a McDonalds instead of a bar and then I could spend my time hunting all the young beauties here without anyone blaming me for a conflict of interests. :twisted:

Best of luck for you and … Am

Cheers,

Franck

#35 duke007

duke007
  • Members
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 27 May 2007 - 08:55 PM

My reply to you is not meant as a "dig" Franck, I just wanted to put the record straight and tell it how it is.

Ive no doubt Ive got the sceptics laughing at me now and others trying to put the "spanners in the works"

Cheers Franck for your "best wishes"

Dave007...UK

#36 laptop

laptop
  • Members
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 27 May 2007 - 10:23 PM

Noon by a country mile. She is sexy sexy sexy.

Pond would get an honerable mention and Moo is cute.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci