PARIS GUIDE May 2007 (PICTURES ADDED)

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#13 rampant rabbit

rampant rabbit
  • Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 21 January 2008 - 12:37 AM

Any ladyboy hunters interested in a Friday/Sunday double bill at Esculita 15th/17th Feb, get in touch. Flights and hotel booked. Would love to get a look around the "bois" as well. It's always hard to turn your nose up at the street action.
Travesti or Ladyboy, I'm not bothered, either will do...

#14 Kram

Kram
  • Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 22 January 2008 - 04:33 AM

Hmm. I am very interested in going to Escualita I have to say. I'm going to have to check out my holiday situation.

#15 rampant rabbit

rampant rabbit
  • Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 23 January 2008 - 05:29 AM

The penny has just dropped, 15th/17th Feb is Valentine's weekend, so Paris will be full to the gills of randy couples. How single am I? Very is the answer. I have a suggestion of course. Treat your lady friend to a very romantic Valentine's night on the Thursday, give her a night to remember, then get her pissed on the Friday, take her back to the hotel, then come and join the rabbit at Escualita for the big tgirl party on Friday night. It'll be wall to wall Philipino ladyboys and latin American shemales for the fans of big bouncy bottoms, of which I am certainly one. Can't wait. If any ladyboy enthusiasts are tempted by my cunning plan, or are simply in the locale, do what is right.

#16 LJ

LJ
  • Members
  • 454 posts

Posted 28 January 2008 - 04:47 AM

the black ass (pic no. 5) looks great !
was the face so bad ???
or ???

#17 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 28 January 2008 - 06:33 PM

the black ass (pic no. 5) looks great !
was the face so bad ???
or ???

The face was almost as bad as the English, but maybe Mike can descirbe it better... Dinky dinky!

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#18 rampant rabbit

rampant rabbit
  • Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 26 February 2008 - 06:17 AM

Very disappointed. For me, personally, Rome, Madrid and Barcelona were all better. I have never experienced such depraved over pricing anywhere in Europe. Steer clear everyone. 20 euros in to the trans disco. 8 euroes for a small can of heiniken. Talent reasonable but not great. However, the bois de bologne, superb. Excellent talent, 24 hours, overing every service from the back of a large whie van. Can yoy believe it?. At lunch time, I was walking through the park, van parked up, tranny waves me in, superb, brazilian, decent english, excellent mutual oral, 20 euros. I had 4 or 5 great punts in the bois. This is where it's it at!!!!!!

Good luck...

#19 HaiTek

HaiTek
  • Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 27 July 2008 - 11:14 PM

Address update !
Escualita party move to La Loco, 90 boulevard de Clichy, 75018 Paris.
It still on every sunday night.

#20 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 27 July 2008 - 11:50 PM

Thanks for keeping us informed.

I take it that's not far from the old vernue? Or is everywhere in Paris called Clichy?

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#21 mike3369

mike3369
  • Members
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 28 July 2008 - 03:26 AM

boulevard de clichy ... clichy clichy
The best things in life are not free , the best thing in life is being free...Thai girls are honest whores unlike all the dishonest white sluts

#22 HaiTek

HaiTek
  • Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 28 July 2008 - 07:40 PM

Thanks for keeping us informed.

I take it that's not far from the old vernue? Or is everywhere in Paris called Clichy?

It's very close to the old venue in the same street. La Loco is a disco next to the famous Moulin Rouge.

#23 slan

slan
  • Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 03:13 AM

Hi

When I last visited Paris in late September 2010, I went along to see what the club Escualita was about if you get my drift. I was shocked to discover that it was shut PERMANENTLY. I couldn't believe it. I didn't panic and return to my hotel.

All around where Esculalita used to operate are strip bars so I approached a door man at none other than La Moulin Rouge. Oh la la. Had to ask him in French had he ever heard of Escualita, which was embarrashing. He said it was closed and laughed about it to his buddies. He did mutter something about a discotecque up the way. I wasn't convinced but I did walk up towards where he advised me to go.

Saw a club opposite La Pigalle Metro Station- and went to the front door for closer inspection. A few guys were refused entrance, which was not a good sign. There was no sign that it was anything other than an ordinary dance club so I went back up toward Moulin Rouge direction and asked another bouncer same question. To my amazement he pointed me back to where I had come from.

I walked back down and approached the doorman of the club called Folies Disco. He was uncouth to say the least. Power trip. I ignored him and spoke to the girl on the high stool if she had ever heard of Escualita. She immediately welcomed me in and explained that Esculita was history. Paid in at the door (which entitles you to a drink)

Once in walked around the club to inspect. Must admit it's a shithole. There were very few girls or punters. Got my complementary drink and sat down. Time drifted by. Slowly the club started to fill up. The quality of the ladies was 'so so' Did approach and chat to a few.

Left empty handed on the night. Mixed feelings about the place. My advice is dont arrive until after 1am. The web address is 11 Place Pigalle-Paris 9 if you are getting a taxi to the door. If anyone else should go please share your experiences us about it.

#24 Nick Bullseye

Nick Bullseye
  • Members
  • 2,009 posts
  • LocationParis, France

Posted 15 November 2010 - 05:47 PM

Escualita is not history, but changed palce. Now it takes place in "Le Madame" located at "125 rue de la Boétie, 75008 Paris".

Escualita has a web page: http://www.escualita.com/ If you fo not understand French, try http://www.escualita.com/english.php

As you can see Allanah Star visited yesterday.

However, I do not go to Escualita any more, since it sucks and the LBs there think they just ran away from the Miss Universe pageant.

Nick Bullseye

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci