60 replies to this topic

#25 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 05 September 2007 - 03:51 AM

Nancy photographed with her new friend. :roll:

Attached Files

Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#26 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 05 September 2007 - 03:53 AM

I have had alot of Requests to see photos of Nancy's big "snake", so will post a few shots soon. :shock:

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#27 sev7en

sev7en
  • Members
  • 3,650 posts

Posted 05 September 2007 - 04:26 AM

You´re kiddin???? :D
"some see an erotic photo display, me i just hope the hot water soothed her ageing joints."
-boomdraw

#28 Macman

Macman
  • Members
  • 988 posts

Posted 05 September 2007 - 10:06 AM

Thanks, Koykaeng. I always appreciate your updates about Nancy. She looks happy. :D
Macman
Actually living the dream.

#29 patrick

patrick
  • Members
  • 1,169 posts

Posted 05 September 2007 - 01:17 PM

Next week is now, Koykaeng are you still busy...... ? no problem for Nancy photos we always waiting

Dody, KK has posted the pics now how about a nice thank you? we're waiting :shock:
When I were a lad we had the one thing that money can't buy....poverty

#30 patrick

patrick
  • Members
  • 1,169 posts

Posted 05 September 2007 - 01:21 PM

Damn, dody77, give the guy a break. He's got a real life. Believe me, no one likes looking at Nancy more than I do, but KK will post them when he can. :)
Macman

Actually Macman, KK's real life is LOS and LB's, the rest is just work, the occasional lunch with a fellow forumite and generally marking time until the "real life" begins again :lol:
When I were a lad we had the one thing that money can't buy....poverty

#31 dody77

dody77
  • Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 05 September 2007 - 02:09 PM

wow...!

#32 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 05 September 2007 - 02:20 PM

Koykaeng, we waiting for next posted Nancy photos, if you do that we will be very happy, specialy if we can see also the "big snake" of Nancy its wonderful photos of course

Hi Dody77,

Sounds like you are Nancy's biggest fan.

Well just for you, here are a few photos of Nancy "showing off" her big snake ! :D

Cheers
Koykaeng

Attached Files

#33 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 05 September 2007 - 02:23 PM

More of Nancy wrestling with her Python..... :oops:

Attached Files

#34 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 September 2007 - 02:43 PM

Posted Image Good one KK.
Now that she has put on a few kilos I reckon she looks better.
Last time I sat down and spoke to her she was enjoying life in Sydney very much, is that still the case :?:

#35 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 05 September 2007 - 04:05 PM

Nancy is a total "Super Model" in my books !

I believe she is spending time with her family in Thailand for the rest of the month, then returning to Sydney.

I hear she popped into Guess Bar the other night for Stogie Bear's birthday bash.

Cheers
Koykaeng

#36 Macman

Macman
  • Members
  • 988 posts

Posted 05 September 2007 - 07:29 PM

Patrick wrote:

Actually Macman, KK's real life is LOS and LB's, the rest is just work, the occasional lunch with a fellow forumite and generally marking time until the "real life" begins again

Now THAT'S what I call a life!

Hey, dody77, Nancy isn't in the modeling business anymore, so you're going to have to be satisfied with the beautiful python that KK posted here. Sorry. :cry:

Macman
Actually living the dream.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci