Nancy Super %$#@

• Please log in to reply
60 replies to this topic

#1 lisabicd

lisabicd
  • Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 25 May 2007 - 06:59 PM

What has happened to Nancy? I haven't seen much of her lately and am missing that beautiful cock attached to that petite babe. :cry:

#2 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 25 May 2007 - 07:05 PM

She has been living in Sydney, Australia for some time now.

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#3 Macman

Macman
  • Members
  • 988 posts

Posted 26 May 2007 - 03:05 PM

I know that's how she's referred to on the pay site video, but there has to be a better way to refer to Nancy.
Macman (the number #1 Nancy fan).
Actually living the dream.

#4 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 26 May 2007 - 04:44 PM

I know that's how she's referred to on the pay site video, but there has to be a better way to refer to Nancy.
Macman (the number #1 Nancy fan).

Well I have now edited the title of this thread to be politically correct.

Hopefully "Nancy immense penis" is more suitable. :)

Unfortunately, people do tend to focus on the fact she is so incredibly well endowed, however having met Nancy, I found there was a great deal more to like about her. She is real sweetheart, very intelligent, and a pleasure to be around.

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#5 Macman

Macman
  • Members
  • 988 posts

Posted 27 May 2007 - 02:59 AM

:D :D :D
Thanks, Koykaeng.
:D :D :D

#6 Macman

Macman
  • Members
  • 988 posts

Posted 27 May 2007 - 03:01 AM

Oh, I forgot. Thanks for those photos of Nancy in Sydney that you posted a while ago, Koykaeng. I hope that she's doing well.
Macman

#7 davecrowley

davecrowley
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 01 August 2007 - 01:52 AM

Could any of you gents who have had the good fortune of meeting this gorgeous beauty please share their experiences as alas thats the only way either of knowing her now.

#8 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 01 August 2007 - 05:11 AM

I had the pleasure of meeting her twice in Pattaya.

For all her fame and status I found her to be very shy and quite reserved at first. But in time she soon warmed up and was actually a veyr intelligent with quite a dry sense of humour.

Her size was not only myth, it was an absolute monster. the problem being that I can't imagine many guys taking it on. It was/is like an full grown Eel. Massive in both length and girth. Fortunately, my experience of her was that she claimed to only be top/active, but once in the bedroom she proved to be very versatile and was happy to recieve once she felt comfortable with me.

I rmember when I met her I couldn't wait to see the infamous tool, but as I said, once you do see it your jaw drops and you slowly reach for your camera, unable to take your eyes off it, other than that you're not sure what to do with it, I nearly dislocated my jaw trying to see if it would fit in my mouth. Well worth it though!

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#9 dody77

dody77
  • Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 01 August 2007 - 11:12 AM

[quote name="want2cts"]:D :D :D
Thanks, Koykaeng.

I am also is no.1 fans for Nancy, and Hope new pic and video of Nancy, we are realy like it

Thanks

#10 zellgadiss

zellgadiss
  • Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 02 August 2007 - 01:37 AM

yes me too would love see new pics or movies about nancy, i hope it soon although is hard i know. perhaps the biggest dick certainly, her dick can be 8,9 or perhaps 10 inches gentlemen???

#11 davecrowley

davecrowley
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 06 August 2007 - 04:44 PM

Kliome thanks for that reply. I've been mesmerised by this beauty ever since I saw her on a girls TGP site. Such a ginormous cock on such an effeminately formed body - got me hooked on shemales from there on.
I envy you so much as I would have done anything to have had the chance to gone down on that beast of a cock.

#12 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 05:25 PM

Had a few drinks with Nancy last night whilst she was catching up with some of the staff at her old bar.

The bar used to be called Addy Bar 2, but has now been renamed Alex Bar and is located in Soi 16.

She was only paying a brief visit, so don't expect to find her there working in the future.

Nancy was looking beautiful, and it was great to catch up with one of LB-69's most famous and "intriguing" models.

Managed to take a few candid photos whilst at the bar, and will post these soon.

Cheers
Koykaeng

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci