Photo

Anyone ever rented a scooter/motorcycle in Pattaya??

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#13 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 May 2007 - 11:08 PM

For twenty years I have been going to Pattaya and it was not until last August at the start of a six month stint that I finally decided to buy myself a motorbike (scooter actually) up until then I had never even hired one.
Anyway, probably apart from paying for a good (Thai) friends funeral it was the best twenty odd thousand baht I had spent there. The bike gave me the freedom to seek out loads of secluded places/beaches and points of interest that I had previously never bothered about. I found that during the day it was an essential piece of equipment and great fun as well.
However, at night time and once I started drinking the Yamaha Nouvo stayed back at the apartment complex.

Posted Image

#14 costassg

costassg
  • Members
  • 983 posts

Posted 26 May 2007 - 12:34 AM

Hello

Want to rent a scooter or motorcycle while in pattaya for a few days to check out some of the out of the way places. Has anyone rented bikes and where did you rent? what's the process to rent a scooter? how much does it cost? I know you can ge around on baht buses, but like to ride around like i do at home without the restriction of baht bus. Any suggestions welcomed. thanks

for scooter 150 per day
chopper 600 cc 400 per day
750 cc 500 per day.
car 1500-1800 cc 1000-1200 per day and if you want BMW 330i is 2400 per day.
cheers :twisted:
So many ladyboys so little time

#15 duke007

duke007
  • Members
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 26 May 2007 - 12:50 AM

I rented a bike as I always do when in Pattaya and got pulled over and fined 3 times by the boys in brown this trip, not bad in 2 weeks :lol:

#16 costassg

costassg
  • Members
  • 983 posts

Posted 26 May 2007 - 12:53 AM

I rented a bike as I always do when in Pattaya and got pulled over and fined 3 times by the boys in brown this trip, not bad in 2 weeks :lol:

bad with the 330i they salute me all the time :twisted:
So many ladyboys so little time

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci