• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 waltz

waltz
  • Members
  • 425 posts

Posted 13 May 2007 - 12:21 AM

Hi guys,

I am in Pattaya from the 7th to the 28th of June. Hope to find some hunting buddies.
I will post my Pattaya number here when get one...
In the meantime you can always pm me your phone numbers.
I know the Pattaya LB scene fairly well - so if you're a nub I can show you the ropes.

The trips are always better when a few hunters hook up.
"Improvise, Adapt n' Overcum"
- G n' Karl
I come from the land up yonder, where your dick FREEZES HARD.

#2 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 May 2007 - 02:30 AM

Yes I'll be there 21st onwards and no doubt we shal have some fun with Voodoo also in attendance :lol: :lol: :lol:

#3 waltz

waltz
  • Members
  • 425 posts

Posted 13 May 2007 - 05:47 PM

the 21st Im probably with my lbgf. But she likes to party as well. So I guess I'll bring her along.

The plan is to go on an insane fucking spree the first week, and then hang out with my girl.
- G n' Karl

#4 waltz

waltz
  • Members
  • 425 posts

Posted 15 May 2007 - 04:07 AM

Looks like I'll be doing a side trip to Cambodia during my stay. Dunno when yet.
- G n' Karl

#5 dirtyfinger

dirtyfinger
  • Members
  • 355 posts

Posted 21 May 2007 - 02:02 AM

Count me in as well fellow distinguished gentlemen :lol: , will be there from 15th June havin bookd a hotel yet but still deciding, suggestions? :lol:
Girl Pussy Is GoodPussy but LB Pussy is SweetPussy...all HAIL the PROMISE LAND (Thailand)

#6 sunnyboy69

sunnyboy69
  • Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 22 May 2007 - 05:04 AM

:D Hello my name is Stevie I arrive in Pattaya June2nd for a couple of weeks [penthouse hotel].Iam travelling alone and would be delighted to go along with anybodys expertise on my 1st venture into the erotic realm of LBs.I would really like my 1st experience to be something to remember for all the right reasons-so with that in mind I would really like to meet up for a few beers and honest guidance at any time.Ive just signed on the website and the galleries are fantastic-when i get more time i will view vids. later.Im working in West Africa at the moment and return to uk on the 26th-so its a bit difficult sharing my innermost cravings in an office full of ignorant rednecks if you know what i mean ! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
69 up

#7 Rossco

Rossco
  • Members
  • 1,677 posts

Posted 22 May 2007 - 02:05 PM

A gift for you Forum Visitors. Hope to meet up with you when you are here - strange how you read posts and feel you actually know the people. I am usually on the prowl 3 or 4 day week and visit 131, Stringfellows and TripleX. Tell me what you think about the map.

Attached Files

#8 sunnyboy69

sunnyboy69
  • Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 22 May 2007 - 10:02 PM

:D The map is cool-gives me a better idea of approximations-Venues 6&7 I think are going to get a "seeing to".I really like the idea of Club 131,it looks really cool and relaxed,my kind of place and also Stringfellows being close.If you post a contact number for there,I will give you a buzz.I think Ill get a local handset when im over-shouldnt think they would be too expesive-let me know if this is okay.
cheers Stevie :lol:
69 up

#9 Rossco

Rossco
  • Members
  • 1,677 posts

Posted 23 May 2007 - 01:38 PM

Sunny - glad you liked the map. It helps members orientate themselves around Pattaya - you can get Baht Bus (10 Baht) from one place to another. 2nd Road and Beach Road are 1 way

Mobile phone - bring your mobile and buy a Sim here for 300 Baht. Put your own Sim somewhere safe and then insert the Thai Sim. When you leave the Sim will remain active for 1 year as long as you still have credit. So as long as you visit every year you have a Thai phone number for life. You can buy top up cards just about everywhere - providers are DTAC and One 2 Call - I prefer the latter.

#10 sunnyboy69

sunnyboy69
  • Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 23 May 2007 - 03:22 PM

:idea: thats great info coz i travel to a lot of remote places with work and have major probs. with communication-Ill have to take laptop aswell allthough i dont want to.
cheers Stevie
69 up

#11 Rossco

Rossco
  • Members
  • 1,677 posts

Posted 23 May 2007 - 05:17 PM

I would rethink bringing a laptop - expensive to lose - not just the machine but all your data.

I am sitting in TripleX writing to you - they have 4 PC's for free internet access. Many Internet cafe's and many hotels have Internet at 1 baht a minute 60 Baht an hour - 1 UKP, 2 USD, 1.5 Euros approx.

So as a seasoned traveller I would travel lite and then not worry about losing stuff or having it stolen. It is up to you but many facilities exist here.

Hope to meet you when you get here.

#12 sunnyboy69

sunnyboy69
  • Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 23 May 2007 - 06:03 PM

Well that will suit me fine,wasnt sure of accesability for all that,I dont really want to carry lap top and I can do what I need through hotmail-Im sat on an oil platform at the moment waiting to get to UK from west Africa and am getting more frustrated by the minute knowing in 10 days I will be able to relax properly.I keep returning to the 69 site with uncontrolable shakes and rushing of blood to certain areas of my body.Yeah Im really looking forward to it all,the antisapation is unbelievable :P Thanks again for info. will post again if I need any more !
Stevie
69 up

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci