DELETED

• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

#25 night stalker

night stalker
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 31 August 2007 - 03:03 AM

Good to hear whitney is still there, shes not my usual type at all but something about her made me barfine her. And she was the first to bend me over, i took weeks to recover.

C&D when in Tiger complex was my first ever experience with lbs and glad to hear its still going strong. A mate and i have booked a weeks stay in the place to stay over christmas and cannot wait give whitney a good *&^%$£"

#26 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 31 August 2007 - 03:15 AM

Good to hear whitney is still there, shes not my usual type at all but something about her made me barfine her. And she was the first to bend me over, i took weeks to recover.

I don't know whether to laugh or cry reading that Whitne' was the first to bend you over. :lol: :cry:

She is strangely attractive, particularly as she is so incredibly fit.

But for a first experience, you certainly found someone extremely well endowed.

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#27 chopped

chopped
  • Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 07 September 2007 - 10:38 PM

C&D when in Tiger complex was my first ever experience with lbs and glad to hear its still going strong. A mate and i have booked a weeks stay in the place to stay over christmas and cannot wait give whitney a good *&^%$£"

She can be quite aggessive can't she?
But i found her good but do not give her your phone number!
Chopped.

#28 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 07 September 2007 - 11:57 PM

good pictures costas.
was wondering about the big fat f***er on the bar.
whats that all about?
there,s no need for that.
must have come from limatqui. :oops:
"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

#29 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 08 September 2007 - 01:52 AM

good pictures costas.
was wondering about the big fat f***er on the bar.
whats that all about?
there,s no need for that.
must have come from limatqui. :oops:

its the mamasan..... :lol:

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

#30 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 10 September 2007 - 12:40 PM

Hi all. thanks for your kind comments about the bar. as you know, we`ve had some difficult times this year with various constructions being forced on us by our landlord, Simon Cabaret. This has "taken our eye off the ball" a bit concerning some of the customer service issues, like a website, like dealing with aggressive behaviour and generally making the place more customer friendly. However, its good to hear that some of you have visited and had a good time.

Now i know who you are Ladyboy Hunter! :) yes i remember returning your bar fine! It always hurts to give money away :lol:

Jeejee left us a while back as she was stealing from the other girls!Shame, as she was a great lay.

Dede? I dont know that name. maybe before my time, or maybe i know her by another name - you know they all have many nicknames!

Yes, Whitney is the one with the abs. If you can get a few drinks inside her she "takes" rather than "gives", and is another great lay!

As we approach high season we`re trying to recruit a few more "lookers". But the system here is that they get no salary for the first month, meaning they have to survive on lady drinks and bar fines. With it being quiet at the moment, this often means they stay only a few nights before deciding they`re better off freelancing in the street. However, fresh faces arrive seemingly every week, and we hope to have some more "characters" in place soon.

PLEASE come and introduce yourself to me when you come to C & D - i`m the geeky looking English bloke usually being stroked by one of the girls.

#31 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 10 September 2007 - 01:40 PM

Hi all. thanks for your kind comments about the bar. as you know, we`ve had some difficult times this year with various constructions being forced on us by our landlord, Simon Cabaret. This has "taken our eye off the ball" a bit concerning some of the customer service issues, like a website, like dealing with aggressive behaviour and generally making the place more customer friendly. However, its good to hear that some of you have visited and had a good time.

Now i know who you are Ladyboy Hunter! :) yes i remember returning your bar fine! It always hurts to give money away :lol:

Jeejee left us a while back as she was stealing from the other girls!Shame, as she was a great lay.

Dede? I dont know that name. maybe before my time, or maybe i know her by another name - you know they all have many nicknames!

Yes, Whitney is the one with the abs. If you can get a few drinks inside her she "takes" rather than "gives", and is another great lay!

As we approach high season we`re trying to recruit a few more "lookers". But the system here is that they get no salary for the first month, meaning they have to survive on lady drinks and bar fines. With it being quiet at the moment, this often means they stay only a few nights before deciding they`re better off freelancing in the street. However, fresh faces arrive seemingly every week, and we hope to have some more "characters" in place soon.

PLEASE come and introduce yourself to me when you come to C & D - i`m the geeky looking English bloke usually being stroked by one of the girls.

it proberly was jeejee...iwe heard it as dede... :lol: and yes...indeed a good shag.... :wink:

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

#32 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 September 2007 - 05:41 PM

DELETED

#33 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 10 September 2007 - 06:30 PM

hi "Addict"
No plans as yet. as you know, Xmas in Thailand is a bit of a non-event. thais dont really "do" Xmas. Its just another day to them! As for New year, most people are out in couples and its difficult to know what to do for the best. I gather previous New Years promotions have faltered. If i could guarantee a good show of guys from here, i would lay on some sort of theme night - lingerie party or similar! But as i say most guys are partnered up for New Years eve, and anyway get too bladdered to appreciate whats going on around them! But suggestions most welcome....

#34 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 September 2007 - 06:33 PM

DELETED

#35 udrees

udrees
  • Members
  • 436 posts

Posted 18 September 2007 - 07:23 PM

hi guys
i think i give up.
it is impossible to find C & D bar on Phuket.
i am looking for it second day and cant find it anywhere on Bangla road or near it. and nobody knows where is this bar located or even exist. not any LB even knows about this place.

#36 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 18 September 2007 - 07:43 PM

Hi Udrees,

Cocktails & Dreams is located down Soi Vegas also known as Soi Angel, (there is an open air boxing ring at the end of this Soi). If you are walking along Soi Bangla, away from the beach, before you get to Rat-U-Thit Road, Soi Angel is on the left, just past the Tiger Disco Complex. On the corner of Soi Angel and Soi Bangla is a large modern Thai restaurant called Chilli Thai or something similar. It's basically the equivalent of a Thai McDonalds franchise. As you walk down the Soi, Cocktails & Dreams is on the right.

Cheers
Koykaeng

Attached Files

Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci