• 101 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 01:17 AM

cancelled

#26 strobriand

strobriand
  • Members
  • 327 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 07:31 AM

Thanks for posting the video Huanzhen. I did a bit of a wander through chow chit early evening before heading out of Malaysia recently.

The shabu trade has really bitten into the service levels, and libidos of the labyboys. Many of them cant even get it up if they are not using ice, and the hygiene levels, never really that good have gone down further. Lice covered sheets etc.

I don't know what the police do there now, but it certainly isn't controlling the drugs trade. The top floors of some of the buildings are shabu warehouses, with heavies controlling the doors.

Some of the ladyboys on the streets now are not actually ladyboys or there for sex, just using the dress as a cover to sell shabu. Since most of the eating houses have scaled down or closed it is easier to buy ice than it is to get a roti chanai.

it has gone past even being dangerous, it is just total inertia as far as ninety percent of the area is concerned.

#27 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,338 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 07:46 AM

A video of a Mak Nyah beauty contest from 2010.

#28 huanzhen

huanzhen
  • Members
  • 101 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 04:13 AM

Thanks for posting the video Huanzhen. I did a bit of a wander through chow chit early evening before heading out of Malaysia recently.

The shabu trade has really bitten into the service levels, and libidos of the labyboys. Many of them cant even get it up if they are not using ice, and the hygiene levels, never really that good have gone down further. Lice covered sheets etc.

I don't know what the police do there now, but it certainly isn't controlling the drugs trade. The top floors of some of the buildings are shabu warehouses, with heavies controlling the doors.

Some of the ladyboys on the streets now are not actually ladyboys or there for sex, just using the dress as a cover to sell shabu. Since most of the eating houses have scaled down or closed it is easier to buy ice than it is to get a roti chanai.

it has gone past even being dangerous, it is just total inertia as far as ninety percent of the area is concerned.

nothing

#29 huanzhen

huanzhen
  • Members
  • 101 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 01:17 AM

cancelled

#30 strobriand

strobriand
  • Members
  • 327 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 07:31 AM

#31 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,338 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 07:46 AM

A video of a Mak Nyah beauty contest from 2010.

#32 huanzhen

huanzhen
  • Members
  • 101 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 04:13 AM

nothing

#33 winklergirl

winklergirl
  • Members
  • 191 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 12:55 PM

up for this thread...interested on the KL scene and will probably visit the place soon..more info please...thanks!!

La Winklergirl
SINGAPORE SINGAPORE SINGAPORE February-March 2012

MY BLOG

#34 huanzhen

huanzhen
  • Members
  • 101 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 07:52 PM

winklergirl maybe you don t know but you have to paid some member for having info on KL and malaysian Ladyboyscene...Free informations are not appreciate anymore by members .
if you want to know the Kl ladyboy scene take the time to explore, it s not hard to find
good luck\huanzhen

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci