Lady Boy in KL

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#1 Lblover12

Lblover12
  • Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 10 May 2007 - 06:44 PM

I am going to KL and I would like to know if is any ladyboy place to visit over there.
horny man looking for lb

#2 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 10 May 2007 - 07:08 PM

The following is some information I had stored in my Ladyboy encyclopedia, however I was not the original poster, and can't recall where it came from originally or who posted it !

To the original poster, thankyou for what appears to be some great information !

The ladyboys in Kuala Lumpur congregate on two streets in Chow Kit. One is called Lorong Haji Taib 1 and the other is Lorong Abdul Rahman 2. Both these streets run north off Jalan Sri Amar which in turn runs east-west between the main roads called Jalan Raja Laut and Jalan Tunku Abdul Rahman.

The ladyboys start coming out and standing in front of the entrances to their rooms between 9 pm and 10 pm at night (some start coming out a bit earlier, but these are not the attractive ones). The charge for a ‘service’ in their rooms is 50 ringgit (about USD13) but if you want anything special they will probably ask you for an extra 50 ringgit. If you offer 100 ringgit up front, and maybe tip them another 10 or 20 ringgit at the end, you will be well looked after. There are some very attractive ladyboys living here, and if you really like one (and she likes you), ask her for her handphone number so you can contact her again (handphone is the Malaysian term for a cell phone or mobile phone). Most of them have handphones.

They will probably be reluctant to go back to your hotel with you until you have had at least one ‘service’ in their rooms so they can get to know you.
Don’t be too concerned when you walk up to their rooms (most are up two or three stories of dark stairs). The area is relatively safe (although the area may not look it) and in the last five years I have never heard of any trouble with tourists. I have never heard of any ladyboys trying to rob or rip-off tourists (stay away from the female prostitutes in the alleys near the market in Chow Kit they will pick your pockets given half the chance). Some of the ladyboys rooms are quite dirty, but others are clean and tidy. The condition of the room may tell you something about the ladyboy you are with.

To get to these streets, if you are coming from the city, take a taxi to the Hotel Plaza on Jalan Raja Laut (about a 10-15 minutes ride depending on traffic), and then walk up Jalan Raja Laut about a 100 metres in the direction of the traffic flow (it is a one way street), and you will see Jalan Sri Amar on your right hand side. Walk down Jalan Sri Amar about 50 metres and you will see Lorong Haji Taib 1 on your left. The ladyboys hang out on both sides of the street for about 100 metres from the corner.

The other hangout, Lorong Abdul Rahman 2 is parallel to Lorong Haji Taib 1 on the other side of the car park between the two streets (a few ladyboys sometimes hang out in the car park as well).
If you are coming by commuter train or LRT, take the commuter train (called KTM) to Putra station or the LRT (called Star) to PWTC (Putra World Trade Centre) station. Both these stations are near the Legend and Pan Pacific Hotels. Walk down Jalan Putra between the Legend Hotel and the Pan Pacific Hotel until you reach the traffic lights next to KFC (about 5 minutes walk). Turn right onto Jalan Raja Laut and then walk in the opposite direction to the traffic flow until you see Jalan Sri Amar on your left hand side (about 4 minutes walk). If you reach the Hotel Plaza you have gone too far.

Cheers
Koykaeng

Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#3 huanzhen

huanzhen
  • Members
  • 101 posts

Posted 11 May 2007 - 10:46 PM

good information from koykaeng...

#4 insearchofxxx

insearchofxxx
  • Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 12 May 2007 - 04:41 PM

some more info http://www.lb-69.com...IN_KUALA_LUMPUR

#5 sayang

sayang
  • Members
  • 412 posts

Posted 12 May 2007 - 06:40 PM

i would like to my 2 cents about the ladyboy scene in kl, chow kit is the area you might want to visit. to get good service and good selection head along the same row as the motel on jalah haji taib 1 which where at the end of the road there is a chinese coffee shop which open late. also you would notice the entrance to the carparkthe rates goes at a minimum of RM 30 ringgit which can go up as high as rm60 some of these ladyboys can give you a good time if you pick the right one. you can also check out the parking lot. word of caution do not go to the other side of the car park because these ladyboys are thieves and pickpocket. i myself have been a victim where my phone and money was stolen. also on that same road you will see pimps trying to sell for some short time with girls or ladyboys. do not entertain them and say you are not interested because by the end of the day you will be robbed while been given by these girls. i repeat do not entertain those pimps. it is not worth it. also do not go on the weekends as there are a few raids and checking . if you must then go in the day or in after 3 am . other that you are safe to venture on your own.

if you want to pick up ladyboys head to the beach club. most of the ladyboys are from indonesia or philipines. you can get some of the locals one too if you are able to differentiate the slang when they speak in english. there are also girls you can pick up. if i am not mistaken the rates are RM 250 and above (us 75 ) be smart and make sure you agree the price and watch your back as they could some followers behind you whould might want to rip off. once you select flag down your own cab to take back to the hotel or her place. make sure they use a meter because some txi touts are known to rip people off.

i hope this guide would make your exploration in kl helpful

#6 ass2ask

ass2ask
  • Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 14 May 2007 - 04:32 PM

thanks to all of u.All of you have it right, BUT, there are more to that Chow Kit, and Jalan Sultan Ismail. There are the DRAG QUEENS, who operate by e mail dear, there are those who drags late at 2 am in the morning, they drive the national car, come in groups of four, well educated mostly working by the day and they will surprise u, who they are.Mostly are English speaking and very very clean and beautifull. Beleif me U, and now many from the local university is adding to the numbers. HOWZATTTTT?
I have been a member previously and had posted a few posting in the group

#7 Lblover12

Lblover12
  • Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 15 May 2007 - 11:18 PM

Thanks guys really aprechiate your input now I have a good idea of things over there, hopfully it will be a good time and I am sure I will find a nice clean and sexy lb.
horny man looking for lb

#8 ass2ask

ass2ask
  • Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 16 May 2007 - 05:01 PM

hi newbie,
Coz i m a veteran in Kuala Lumpur my place, lets explore the best :D .I think its ok if I post my contact number here (Pat, can I?) Got some their picture too.
I have been a member previously and had posted a few posting in the group

#9 filipinats

filipinats
  • Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 17 May 2007 - 05:46 PM

heya guys

im here now in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
lets have lots of fun together ;)
my new KL number is +60173637882 or just 0173637882

beso beso
Alyssa

#10 thelover

thelover
  • Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 24 May 2007 - 03:45 AM

i will be visiting penang soon, can anyone here help in shemale information in Penang. if you have an contact no, pls let me know, thanks, appreciated.

#11 sayang

sayang
  • Members
  • 412 posts

Posted 25 May 2007 - 12:29 AM

you can find lb action at jalan penang which is in town. just look for hotel malaysia and walk about 100 m down the road .they hang around the hotel . you could also try jln garu but you got to take the taxi

#12 huanzhen

huanzhen
  • Members
  • 101 posts

Posted 26 May 2007 - 01:22 AM

enjoy your stay in penang

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci