Pattaya: June 25th - 27th Looking for hunting buddies

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 firstimer

firstimer
  • Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 09 May 2007 - 11:12 AM

Hi there guys. Im a complete newbie to ladyboys but want to try. Looking for hunting buddies to show me where to find em in pattaya and so im noton my own when i go into the bars. Im deliberately arriving a few days ahead of the rest of my group so i can enjoy some ldyboy fun before they arrive. Get back to me if your interested guys. First round is mine.

#2 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 May 2007 - 01:47 PM

I'll be around, send me a PM towards the middle of June :lol:

#3 waltz

waltz
  • Members
  • 425 posts

Posted 11 May 2007 - 02:21 AM

I'm staying there to the evening on the 27th. I know my way round the Pattaya LB scene quite well. But I bet Pat is the more experienced. We could hook up the three of us. Nothing is like a hunting party.
"Improvise, Adapt n' Overcum"
- G n' Karl
I come from the land up yonder, where your dick FREEZES HARD.

#4 dirtyfinger

dirtyfinger
  • Members
  • 355 posts

Posted 12 May 2007 - 07:35 PM

Will be around about the same time, true about Pat having the experience (lb scene veteran :lol: ) and would like to join the hunting party if thats ok :lol:
Girl Pussy Is GoodPussy but LB Pussy is SweetPussy...all HAIL the PROMISE LAND (Thailand)

#5 firstimer

firstimer
  • Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 16 May 2007 - 02:11 AM

Anyone else wanna join the hunting party.

By the way. anyone recommend a hotel in pattaya for a few nights. Im arriving earlier than everyone else in my party so wanna book into a different hotel. Last thing I need is the women in the bar downstair dropping me in the S**t with my mates (1 of which work beside me)

#6 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 May 2007 - 03:00 AM

Which hotel are you staying in with your mates :?: Inform me by PM if you want to be discreet.

#7 firstimer

firstimer
  • Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 25 May 2007 - 01:51 AM

DUE TO WORK COMITMENTS I AM HAVE TO MOVE MY TRIP BACK TO DECEMBER. I WONT BE DOWN IN JUNE. SORRY GUYS

#8 waldi166

waldi166
  • Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 26 May 2007 - 12:02 PM

Hi there,
i`m in town from 25th june for a couple of days.
Somebody there with time for a beer and hunting LB?

#9 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 May 2007 - 01:25 PM

From June 21st, I'll try to start the evening in Club 131 at about 9.00pm for an hour or so :wink:

#10 firstimer

firstimer
  • Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 01 June 2007 - 04:22 AM

mannaged to get out of the work thingy.still going to pattaya on 25th. yeehaaaaa. I have 1 night to go ladyboy mental......all still up for it on the night of the 25th june?

#11 firstimer

firstimer
  • Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 23 June 2007 - 03:34 AM

less that 30 hours till i leave for pattaya arriving on the 25th. Anyone else up for the hunt.

#12 waldi166

waldi166
  • Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 23 June 2007 - 08:22 PM

Hi all, i`m look forward to 25th evening in Pattaya.
Where we meet up for hunting party???

Chears Waldi

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci