MAK NYAH IN KUALA LUMPUR

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#1 ass2ask

ass2ask
  • Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 07 May 2007 - 11:38 AM

hAI, I m from Kuala Lumpur.Malaysian TG call themselves "mak nyah"There are beautifull and English speaking too.U wana have abetter fun, go for the upmarket, and u sure will enjoy, BUT if u just want to test market, I sure know where to get them. Been all my life, since knowing the fun being with them, for over twenty three years now....... IF u r planning to come to KL, get in touch bro.
I have been a member previously and had posted a few posting in the group

#2 r4ch3lq

r4ch3lq
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 May 2007 - 04:30 PM

hi...
i am in kuala lumpur too...
last time i went to chow kit..
around 9 at night.. but i couldnt find where is the place to find mak nyah...
do you mind to give me all information about where are the places that i can visit to find "mak nyah" in kl.. or even all around malaysia hehe...
i really appreciate it...
thanks bro... :D

#3 insearchofxxx

insearchofxxx
  • Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 09 May 2007 - 04:13 AM

hi...
i am in kuala lumpur too...
last time i went to chow kit..
around 9 at night.. but i couldnt find where is the place to find mak nyah...
do you mind to give me all information about where are the places that i can visit to find "mak nyah" in kl.. or even all around malaysia hehe...
i really appreciate it...
thanks bro... :D

On Jalan Sultan Ismail from Jalan P. Ramlee down to Hardrock Cafe you will find streetworkers.

In and before Beach-Club (on the Jalan Sultan Ismail /Jalan P. Ramlee), you will find some really good looking Lbs among the Pinoy GGs.

(Very rough price indication from Beach-Club (coz GGs): GGs ask at first for 500 ringgit, but easily go with you LT for 300 ringgit)

#4 budak_anash

budak_anash
  • Members
  • 16 posts
  • Locationkuala lumpur

Posted 21 June 2007 - 06:30 AM

believe or not...!!
u can also find them in a residence place at taman kosas ampang n BDR.baru ampang...

they always miggling around at the shop lots
some r beutifull n some r like 'bull'

let me know if u come here..will get u know 1 of my favorite partners
  • shamaam likes this

im pure tops

#5 styrbord

styrbord
  • Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 20 August 2007 - 10:21 PM

Thanks for all info. Just arrived to KL and used info above to locate Chow Kit. Rainy day so most of the girls was inside and those that were out...not really up to standard. Turned when I came up to the market and went down the pararell street. Same there.

Back into the Golden triangle and made the walk from Hard rock and up. Still raining and the 3 that was out was not only wet but also very agressive.

Hope for no rain tomorrow and better luck.

Will be staying this week so if anyone has a more suggestions, please PM me

#6 gilchame

gilchame
  • Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 22 August 2007 - 08:50 PM

Hi guys

I will be in Kl on september. Which hotels accept LB in room? Thanks for your reply.
Gil

#7 budak_anash

budak_anash
  • Members
  • 16 posts
  • Locationkuala lumpur

Posted 20 September 2007 - 02:33 AM

Hi guys

I will be in Kl on september. Which hotels accept LB in room? Thanks for your reply.
Gil

care to share ur experince..??

im pure tops

#8 huanzhen

huanzhen
  • Members
  • 101 posts

Posted 01 October 2007 - 02:21 PM

why paid more?

#9 huanzhen

huanzhen
  • Members
  • 101 posts

Posted 03 October 2007 - 11:51 AM

NB: in chowkit they are also a good amount of sticky pimps offered you #young ladies# for 30 ringgits DON T FOLLOW THEM you will have 100 o/o of chance to be robbed

#10 James Taylor

James Taylor
  • Members
  • 180 posts

Posted 03 November 2007 - 12:19 PM

... So be very carefuly with the ladyboy
1 got the exact amount of cash required
2 never, but never paid in advance
3 if the ladyboy bring you in a hotel room go away ..you have high chance to be cheating or robbed
4 put your wallet under the mattress of the bed
5 if you have bag with valuables ,never leave your bag alone for going in the bathroom

Agree, sensible precautions! All the hotels in that area will let them in with you. Be very careful in the very grotty short time rooms.

yesterday i was cheating by a malay ladyboy..but i have of pictures
him, i come back home in few weeks and i will post her pictures, for others members don t get cheated by this ladyboy

So, where are they?

#11 huanzhen

huanzhen
  • Members
  • 101 posts

Posted 18 November 2007 - 10:52 PM

cancelled

#12 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 19 November 2007 - 01:42 AM

Hi Huanzhen,

Please note that I have taken the time and trouble to rotate & re-size the photo you had posted above.

Appreciate the warning, however in future please ensure you post photos as per the following guidelines;

http://www.lb-69.com...re_Posting.html

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci