LB virgin

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 cdlisa

cdlisa
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 May 2007 - 09:57 PM

Yes I am a LB virgin, never had one or been taken by one.
Although I am a crossdresser..........

Lookin at the babes in here I really gotts get out to somewhere like bkk and find one.

Wonder if being a CD will put off the LB's?

Posted Image

#2 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 May 2007 - 10:03 PM

DELETED

#3 cdlisa

cdlisa
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 May 2007 - 01:07 AM

yes they have had their fair amount of wear and (literally) tear...

#4 LB-69

LB-69
  • Members
  • 1,988 posts

Posted 07 May 2007 - 01:24 AM

I know of some crossdressers going out and having sex with LB's in BKK. Contact Lusi, she done it before.

#5 Woof1

Woof1
  • Members
  • 910 posts

Posted 07 May 2007 - 09:37 PM

Here's my 2 Bhat worth
- Depends on Who and How
Walking to Nana and to Casa, Obsession and so on sure would get you nowhere, you got to get passed the Rush of the New comer here and I would advise Sit at the so call Bar, not on the tables, Distance youraelf from the "Wolf Pack" Take your time, Glance around, you will sure find quickly different personalities flating around the bar (Unless you are so overwhelmed you end with a quick sour Neck), When and how girl approach you, divert the conversation to your "Confort Zone" ie Switch to Make up and so on, what you need to do id srouse their curiosity, and not be obvious, then seem to be curious about X Drrssing and see their response, you will find a Winner. Even the Girls have their"Hidden Secrets and desires", and amongst the Tops there are more than you think who dream secretly to top one of their Friend (Although they will NEVER admit to it) Sense, and then move on Cautiously.
Nothing is more embarassing for a Farang to get the girl Babbling something in Thai to the rest of the Asembly and be faced with the HOOWS and YYEAOKS or Whatever of your Hidden secret being reveled to the Assembly without you knowing what is going on.
Many time experience watching what is going on talking here
Ps Nothing Wrong with the Red Hoses, Prefer Black though
Woof

#6 gala69

gala69
  • Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 08 May 2007 - 07:48 PM

Sexy as you look cdlisa and walking near bars, I would surely ask you for some fun :wink:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci