• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Woof1

Woof1
  • Members
  • 910 posts

Posted 03 May 2007 - 03:44 AM

HI
I know seems stupid and I read lots about this club 131, can't figure out if it is BKK or Pattaya you guys are referring to
Would appreciate logistics help here
Getting to be an old Fart I guess
Woofer :roll:

#2 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 03 May 2007 - 03:48 AM

HI
I know seems stupid and I read lots about this club 131, can't figure out if it is BKK or Pattaya you guys are referring to
Would appreciate logistics help here
Getting to be an old Fart I guess
Woofer :roll:

This should tell you all you need to know;

http://www.lb-69.com...ue_Profile.html

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#3 Woof1

Woof1
  • Members
  • 910 posts

Posted 03 May 2007 - 03:56 AM

Thought so, was first in Pattaya 1982, but somehow always seem to end up in BKK. Would need a chapperon to show me around, but who wants another dirty old fart to trail around with

#4 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 May 2007 - 04:02 AM

How much are you willing to pay a Guide :?:

#5 Woof1

Woof1
  • Members
  • 910 posts

Posted 03 May 2007 - 04:17 AM

Well, depends
If male, Brews are on me, Female, Straight fee or a roll in the Hay, LB, Humm, Can't say, on this forum, but deffinitely on the Pleasure side for both
Woofer

#6 sev7en

sev7en
  • Members
  • 3,650 posts

Posted 03 May 2007 - 05:54 AM

Take the roll in the hay, Pat.
"some see an erotic photo display, me i just hope the hot water soothed her ageing joints."
-boomdraw

#7 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 May 2007 - 01:56 PM

I can't cos I suffer from hay fever :lol: The beer is good enough fpr me.
Just post when you are going to be about Woof, I am sure one of us old stagers shall be there to give you the tour.

#8 Rossco

Rossco
  • Members
  • 1,677 posts

Posted 04 May 2007 - 07:14 PM

Wolf - I volunteer for the beer - I drink a lot of Tiger!

I live here so can be your tour guide - one night of prowling and get your bearings. Hotel - stay at the Dynasty at 1200 baht per night Soi 13 or Jasmine in Soi BJ Walking St 600/700 per night.

BF in Club 131 (Pattaya Soi13/1) is 300 baht - in Stringfellows it varies - Dancer or just LB - I think 500 to 1000.

ST is about 500/1000 and LT is about 1000/1500 or up.

I can give you the detail when you get here - PM me when you are coming and where you will stay. You will be my alibi for my GG so I can have fun too. Read my posts re bars and I am sure we can find the lust of your life in Pattaya.

#9 Woof1

Woof1
  • Members
  • 910 posts

Posted 05 May 2007 - 08:26 AM

Hi, FYI I am not a LB newby, but probably an avid consumer :-)
Will firm up plan, as I pass through Bangkok about twice a month, If I can ever stay longer than one night, I will head up for Pattaya, and take your advice on Dynasty. I know the old place in Bangkok, got tired of it about three years ago with the Nana noise till 2 at that time, but Pattaya one, well, will check it out for sure
Stay tuned
Back in HK today where the weather is back to the same old Grim day
Woof

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci