lol :D

#14 xyzzy

xyzzy
  • Members
  • 1,708 posts
  • LocationPattaya

Posted 02 May 2007 - 09:07 AM

and if you search the jacuzzi and want to spent less www.timbarbeerpattaya.com

Good info. Where is the entrance or hotel desk located at Tim's? I have been in Tim's several times, and also the pharmacy next door, and had no idea Tim's had rooms. I wouldn't want to have to parade a LB through the GoGo :roll:.

BTW the pharmacy next door to Tim's is one of the cheaper places to buy India made knock off vitamin V and C.

Xyzzy

#15 jotarokujo

jotarokujo
  • Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 03 May 2007 - 12:58 AM

There is a side entrance (for enter directly and avoid the gogo) but is not open during the night (is you arrive after 2:00 am probably the side door is close but you can enter from the door of the gogo that is always open and in the night there are no people).

If you enter and go from the gogo to the big room with pool tables you can see the reception on left.

The rooms are upside the gogo (the stairs are in front of reception).
You can have normal room or room with jacuzzi.

In the internet site there are only photos of the rooms with rectangle shape jacuzzi.

I have stayed in a room with corner type jacuzzi (is bigger but i think that the rectangle type is better), paid 800 baht/day .

Interesting is the big mirror in front of the bed.
The room is simple but not small and have 2 safety box (one elettronic).

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#16 xyzzy

xyzzy
  • Members
  • 1,708 posts
  • LocationPattaya

Posted 03 May 2007 - 11:36 AM

Thanks again jotarokujo. Good info as there doesn't seem to be much written info on their web site. Nice to know about the safety box. I can't get the room pictures to open. When I click on the thumbnails they crash. So thanks for the big photos.

Xyzzy

#17 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 May 2007 - 10:21 PM

that jacussi isent big enough to hold my 3 ladyboys .

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci