• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 pathway

pathway
  • Members
  • 93 posts

Posted 27 April 2007 - 08:54 AM

Hi

Wanted to know if anyone has any info on the Galaxy Suites located on Soi Diamond. Is it LB friendly? Cost friendly? Is where its located an ideal spot for fun? I like it for the wifi in the rooms, other than that I know little about this place, any help appreciated.
California (West Coast)

#2 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 27 April 2007 - 09:09 AM

Here's the website for anyone who's interested.

http://www.galaxysui...a.com/index.htm

I wasn't familiar with this place before checking out the website however it does look interesting.

Whilst Soi Diamond is extremely central, I'd imagine it would be fairly noisy particularly given the rooms are located above Agogo establishments.

The rooms look nice, particularly the spa suites although it's difficult to gauge how big the bedrooms actually are.

The room rate for the basic room seems like not bad value (990 Baht/night).

As for being ladyboy friendly, can't imagine that being a problem in this sort of hotel.

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#3 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 April 2007 - 02:40 PM

I know Galaxy suites and have had a few nights there myself stayingf in one of the Jacuzzi rooms and really the noise from Heavens Above down below :? Is not an issue !
However, this is genetic girl territory and they are hanging from the rafters so for Ladyboys I would suggest you choose to stay somewhere else. If you are after a Jacuzzi then perhaps the Penthouse Hotel in Pattayaland 2 is a better option.

#4 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 27 April 2007 - 11:09 PM

Is there a better alternative to the Penthouse?? Not too expensive (over 3000bht p/n)

Have stayed there a couple of times and I'm quite fond mixing LBs and Jakuzzis, but not that keen on the Penthouse after staying there a few times - The rooms are super tacky, the lighting system is insane, coackroaches, and over priced)

I quite like the look of Galaxy. Have you tried taking LBs there before?

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#5 jotarokujo

jotarokujo
  • Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 28 April 2007 - 01:00 AM

Now cost more (2800 baht, one year ago payed 2000) but you can try the penthouse room of the Vault.
www.thevaultpattaya.com

Awesome room, super guest friendly and not far from walking street (after Camelot Hotel).

Always in soi diamond (near the galaxy suite) you can try the roof garden suite in swissfood hotel.

www.swissfood.net

and if you search the jacuzzi and want to spent less

www.timbarbeerpattaya.com

Is in second road in front of lek hotel.

I have stayed in these locations last year in August.

#6 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 April 2007 - 04:11 PM

Thanks for that jotarokujo, useful first post.
Welcome. :lol:

#7 pathway

pathway
  • Members
  • 93 posts

Posted 27 April 2007 - 08:54 AM

Hi

Wanted to know if anyone has any info on the Galaxy Suites located on Soi Diamond. Is it LB friendly? Cost friendly? Is where its located an ideal spot for fun? I like it for the wifi in the rooms, other than that I know little about this place, any help appreciated.
California (West Coast)

#8 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 27 April 2007 - 09:09 AM

Here's the website for anyone who's interested.

http://www.galaxysui...a.com/index.htm

I wasn't familiar with this place before checking out the website however it does look interesting.

Whilst Soi Diamond is extremely central, I'd imagine it would be fairly noisy particularly given the rooms are located above Agogo establishments.

The rooms look nice, particularly the spa suites although it's difficult to gauge how big the bedrooms actually are.

The room rate for the basic room seems like not bad value (990 Baht/night).

As for being ladyboy friendly, can't imagine that being a problem in this sort of hotel.

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#9 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 April 2007 - 02:40 PM

I know Galaxy suites and have had a few nights there myself stayingf in one of the Jacuzzi rooms and really the noise from Heavens Above down below :? Is not an issue !
However, this is genetic girl territory and they are hanging from the rafters so for Ladyboys I would suggest you choose to stay somewhere else. If you are after a Jacuzzi then perhaps the Penthouse Hotel in Pattayaland 2 is a better option.

#10 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 27 April 2007 - 11:09 PM

Is there a better alternative to the Penthouse?? Not too expensive (over 3000bht p/n)

Have stayed there a couple of times and I'm quite fond mixing LBs and Jakuzzis, but not that keen on the Penthouse after staying there a few times - The rooms are super tacky, the lighting system is insane, coackroaches, and over priced)

I quite like the look of Galaxy. Have you tried taking LBs there before?

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#11 jotarokujo

jotarokujo
  • Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 28 April 2007 - 01:00 AM

Now cost more (2800 baht, one year ago payed 2000) but you can try the penthouse room of the Vault.
www.thevaultpattaya.com

Awesome room, super guest friendly and not far from walking street (after Camelot Hotel).

Always in soi diamond (near the galaxy suite) you can try the roof garden suite in swissfood hotel.

www.swissfood.net

and if you search the jacuzzi and want to spent less

www.timbarbeerpattaya.com

Is in second road in front of lek hotel.

I have stayed in these locations last year in August.

#12 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 April 2007 - 04:11 PM

Thanks for that jotarokujo, useful first post.
Welcome. :lol:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci