Koykaeng in Thailand - April 2007

• Please log in to reply
225 replies to this topic

#49 rob30

rob30
  • Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 28 April 2007 - 06:18 PM

:lol: What can I say Frank? I am in no way connected to mr pelavitch by the way... I told you she was underestimated, you are going to have a good time hansum man!

#50 sev7en

sev7en
  • Members
  • 3,650 posts

Posted 28 April 2007 - 06:42 PM

Beam, kk, beam!! I´m still waiting :)
"some see an erotic photo display, me i just hope the hot water soothed her ageing joints."
-boomdraw

#51 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 28 April 2007 - 06:53 PM

Knowing your heigh if she was wearing high heels then i guess you had a big proplem. 8) 8)

Hi Costa,

Yes, she certainly was much taller than me, but she was a real doll so it really didn't matter.

After nearly 20 years of ladyboys, I don't have a problem walking down the street with a beatiful ladyboy on my arm, even if she makes me feel like a midget :D

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#52 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 28 April 2007 - 06:56 PM

who is the last LB (pic IMG_0367.JPG) on her own in this collection of pics, very hot would love to meet her

Well on the assumption your question is genuine, and not an attempt to upset poor Franck, the ladyboy you are referring to is infact the beautiful May from Stringfellows Agogo Bar.

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#53 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 28 April 2007 - 07:00 PM

Beam, kk, beam!! I´m still waiting :)

Patience Rick, patience.....

I'm only on Day 2 of my trip report, plenty more to come.

Although I'm pretty sure that Beam appears any day now although it's only a couple of photos taken whilst having a drink & chat at Starlight Bar. Not sure about taking Beam home with me at this point in time ?

Cheers
Koykaeng

#54 sev7en

sev7en
  • Members
  • 3,650 posts

Posted 28 April 2007 - 07:06 PM

:) Thats allright, KK, i enjoy candids as much as nudes. Its nice to see them in different envoirements. I´ll sit right here waiting :)
"some see an erotic photo display, me i just hope the hot water soothed her ageing joints."
-boomdraw

#55 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 29 April 2007 - 10:15 AM

:) Thats allright, KK, i enjoy candids as much as nudes. Its nice to see them in different envoirements. I´ll sit right here waiting :)

Speaking of candid photos, whilst chilling out at Club 131 with the lovely Pond, the beautiful Rose popped in for a visit.

Attached Files

• innamoratopazzo68 likes this

#56 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 29 April 2007 - 05:44 PM

After a wonderful night spent entirely in Soi 13/1, it was time to retire for the evening with sex-bomb Pond.

Pond is a real exhibitionist, and seems to exude this amazing raw sexuality, as Pat Tire stated in Voodoo's picture report, she might just be the jewel in the Club 131 crown, although I'd have a hard time choosing between Pond & Alis !

Franck, can you please confirm how tall Pond is? :?

Cheers
Koykaeng

Attached Files

#57 stranger

stranger
  • Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 29 April 2007 - 06:59 PM

Some really hot Lbs you have meet. Wish I had been there.
Nice that you share pics, Please some more!

#58 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 April 2007 - 12:36 AM

koykaeng she is deffi 1m85cm as she was eyeball to eyeball wit me.what a raw sex machine she hotter than a rolling dice :lol: oh and a nice pice of meat that she likes to boast about.i barfined her in franks left without her got drunk and forgot about her until she phoned me next day to see where i got to. :lol: when she dondered into 131 i said holy fcuk what a big bitch she scare me. :lol: than the dirty deed was done

#59 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 30 April 2007 - 07:02 PM

On Golden Pond....

Attached Files

#60 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 30 April 2007 - 07:07 PM

Some really hot Lbs you have meet. Wish I had been there.
Nice that you share pics, Please some more!

Hi Stranger,

Not really into threesomes, so it's probably a good thing you weren't there. :?

P.S. My parents always told me not to talk to Strangers. :D

Cheers
Koykaeng

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci