Koykaeng in Thailand - April 2007

• Please log in to reply
225 replies to this topic

#13 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 27 April 2007 - 02:05 PM

To help celebrate Powerbob's birthday, the beautiful Rose, and equally pretty Patty turned up to strut their collective stuff...

Attached Files

• innamoratopazzo68 likes this
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#14 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 27 April 2007 - 02:12 PM

One more of the lovely Rose...

Anny had re-invented herself as a blonde bombshell, and it seemed to suit her...

Attached Files

• innamoratopazzo68 likes this
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#15 Rossco

Rossco
  • Members
  • 1,677 posts

Posted 27 April 2007 - 03:01 PM

Franck

Image 0367 in KK report - good report lots of pics - she is in Stringfellow every night usually wears a black and red leather mini skirt - you have seen her so many times but you only have 2 eyes so probably missed her as you are normally admiring Anny's 2 assets....

Next time you visit ask Bob to turn up the lights! See you soon.
Rossco

#16 franck

franck
  • Members
  • 1,694 posts

Posted 27 April 2007 - 05:38 PM

Franck

Image 0367 in KK report - good report lots of pics - she is in Stringfellow every night usually wears a black and red leather mini skirt - you have seen her so many times but you only have 2 eyes so probably missed her as you are normally admiring Anny's 2 assets....

Next time you visit ask Bob to turn up the lights! See you soon.
Rossco

In spite of still being possessed with hate for you, I have to admit that this time you are right…
How can I never saw her there !!
Tonight I go check :twisted:
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort ...

#17 rob30

rob30
  • Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 27 April 2007 - 06:15 PM

May from Stringfellows [Image 0367] is not your average LB. One of the things I enjoyed of her was her silence and general quite manners.

By the way what`s all this privacy Frank? I`m sure May could use some popularity from the net. She really deserves it, very good girl!

#18 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 28 April 2007 - 06:10 AM

After partaking in the festivities at Stringfellows, I returned to Club 131 and enquired about a ladyboy by the name of Pond who I had previously spotted on this forum, but had never seen in the flesh.

Franck proceeded to make a phone call, and informed me she would be here soon.

A little while later, this stunning statuesque vision entered, and whilst I was mesmerised by her beauty, I was also astounded by the fact she was at least 6 foot tall.

Attached Files

#19 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 28 April 2007 - 06:15 AM

Pond seemed to enjoy having her photo taken, so I continued to snap away....

Attached Files

#20 franck

franck
  • Members
  • 1,694 posts

Posted 28 April 2007 - 10:16 AM

May from Stringfellows [Image 0367] is not your average LB. One of the things I enjoyed of her was her silence and general quite manners.

By the way what`s all this privacy Frank? I`m sure May could use some popularity from the net. She really deserves it, very good girl!

Rob 30
What you mean by "she's not your average LB" ?
I like them all ... :twisted:
I believe May she's a good girl and taking your advise I WILL CHECK HER soon ... :twisted: , and if she really deserves, she will get some publicity (not only from the net).
Cheers,
Franck
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort ...

#21 costassg

costassg
  • Members
  • 983 posts

Posted 28 April 2007 - 04:01 PM

Knowing your heigh if she was wearing high heels then i guess you had a big proplem. 8) 8)
So many ladyboys so little time

#22 kakila

kakila
  • Members
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 28 April 2007 - 04:28 PM

thanks koykaeng for the field trip report

mmmm very hot pics

who is the last LB (pic IMG_0367.JPG) on her own in this collection of pics, very hot would love to meet her

fellow aussie, suffering Ladyboy withdrawal symptoms

To kick off Soi Yamato's ladyboy festivities, (an annual event in Soi 13/1), Stringfellow's owner Powerbob decided to throw himself a birthday party. There was plenty of tasty food, and an even tastier assortment of lovelies with the bonus of some special guest appearances.

#23 franck

franck
  • Members
  • 1,694 posts

Posted 28 April 2007 - 04:41 PM

who is the last LB (pic IMG_0367.JPG) on her own in this collection of pics, very hot would love to meet her

HEYYYYYYYYY, are you trying to wind me up???? :lol:

#24 rob30

rob30
  • Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 28 April 2007 - 06:18 PM

:lol: What can I say Frank? I am in no way connected to mr pelavitch by the way... I told you she was underestimated, you are going to have a good time hansum man!

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci