Dephnie

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#13 huanzhen

huanzhen
  • Members
  • 101 posts

Posted 17 August 2005 - 02:59 PM

daphnee lives in bangkok, almost all the year, she just come back in philippines for christmas, and go to singapore few times a year..otherwise she s a bangkok resident, actualy she finished a hair treatment(implant)
her mobile phone, and email adress are always in service
she s really nice person,honest,funny...with brain which is not the case of many thai ladyboys...she loves black guys.and has big cock
try her and you will be not disapointed

#14 jss6545

jss6545
  • Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 17 August 2005 - 08:19 PM

Agree that u will not be disappointed .. if u are looking for someone dominant .. Daphnie is definitely the one .. pm me for contact .. and pics

#15 scott zhang

scott zhang
  • Members
  • 97 posts

Posted 20 August 2005 - 07:48 AM

The few times i tried to chat with her she cut me off with the question " are you in BKK" when I told her no she no longer responded. So I was kind of put off by her businesslike attitude. On my recent trip, I called a doll named Mint and that was the answer to my dreams. wish I called her as soon as I arrived instead of near the end of my stay.

This girl is the one. She won't even agree to my calling another lb for a threesome and won't allow me to post her pic. Too bad. Don't think she would want her number posted either.

Best looking 21 y.o. I have ever met. Versatile, sweet so considerate and almost the biggest cock I met. What a Joy to be with.

#16 Guymac

Guymac
  • Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 21 August 2005 - 06:22 PM

On my recent trip, I called a doll named Mint and that was the answer to my dreams. wish I called her as soon as I arrived instead of near the end of my stay.

Best looking 21 y.o. I have ever met. Versatile, sweet so considerate and almost the biggest cock I met. What a Joy to be with.

Nice one mate. But while you said you called her, how did you find out about her?

The Mac

#17 scott zhang

scott zhang
  • Members
  • 97 posts

Posted 21 August 2005 - 11:32 PM

met her on bkkchat.

she works in a school cafateria.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci