Warning - Club 131

• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

#13 franck

franck
  • Members
  • 1,694 posts

Posted 22 April 2007 - 03:10 PM

i think that even if the girl was a bargirl there should be respect and distance afforded to the gentleman and his lady... i mean they came in there as a couple and someone connected to each other and he is probably and most likely eyeing her as a prospect for a solid relationship.....

i wonder how franck would feel if someone invaded his own private relationships....

Winklergirl ..

"My own private relationships" are not private at all for my friends or customers.

If you know me better you could easily realize that I have a hugeness sense of respect for everyone, friends, customers, working girls, bargirls, prostitutes or whatsoever.

On this particular event, let's say, it was "love at the first sight" :oops: and I had the diligence, before the "attack", to ask mr. Rossco's authorization to go ahead with my plans, which it was accepted.

Yes I am an eternal "SOUPIRANT".
My heart (and something else...) just cannot resist when seeing a well equiped beauty :twisted:

BTW (between us) You are on my top list ... :roll:
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort ...

#14 franck

franck
  • Members
  • 1,694 posts

Posted 22 April 2007 - 03:25 PM

Judge Winklergirl speaks her usual voice of reason and nice to have a ''female'' perspective on an unacceptable situation.

:lol:

female !!! Did you say female??? Shit..and I thought ...
Ok, doesn't matter.. if she looks like her avatar it's fine for me :twisted:

Concerning the main subject of this post - FRANCK the JUDAS or FRANCK the PIRATE and taking in consideration that probably Patrick gave already the Hint's man contact to Rossco, prudently I decide to put an end in this more than romantic adventure with the gorgeous Natalie.
The divorce papers are on the way and the case is over :cry:
As a myself penance, for the next 12 hours I resign to have sex.
End of speech.
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort ...

#15 mentallufc

mentallufc
  • Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 22 April 2007 - 03:49 PM

Franck,

You are a bad man, I thought you were very nice and an excellent host. I just hope you can keep you hands off Patty, but you have probably had a thing with her already. I think Rossco needs to to PM Patrick for the "Hitmans" number. Be afaid Franck, be very afraid
:lol: :lol: :lol:

#16 franck

franck
  • Members
  • 1,694 posts

Posted 22 April 2007 - 03:56 PM

Franck,

You are a bad man, I thought you were very nice and an excellent host. I just hope you can keep you hands off Patty, but you have probably had a thing with her already. I think Rossco needs to to PM Patrick for the "Hitmans" number. Be afaid Franck, be very afraid
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Yap.. I'm a bad man. and thanks to remind me Patty...
My self imposed penance ended in 10 hours ... :twisted:

#17 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 April 2007 - 04:32 PM

female !!! Did you say female??? Shit..and I thought ...
Ok, doesn't matter.. if she looks like her avatar it's fine for me :twisted:

Yes, I forgot the inverted ''commas'' No matter, they are there now :)
Cos we all know, Winkler has got a Tinkler :lol: :lol:

#18 Danny123UJK

Danny123UJK
  • Members
  • 61 posts

Posted 22 April 2007 - 06:12 PM

Guys I need to tell you something about Franck and Club 131

It is a place where you go and take the LB of your dreams.

BUT do NOT take a beautiful LB into the club - the owner steals them from you. I would not mind if he just put them to work but he keeps them for himself.

Take care you have been warned...

Franck may be older than me but his latin based charm is no match for me.

Natalie was my dreamboat and the bloody owner takes her away for a romantic getaway.

The Portugese were renowned for colonisation (South America, Asia, USA, South Africa) but now Franck is navigagting and controlling the water ways of Pattaya!

The man is not to be trusted - unless of course you are a customer.

Does you have a pic of Franck?

Maybe post it on crimestoppers???

Then I can make sure, if I see him out anywhere, while I'm with my LB of the night, I can recognise him and avoid any contact with him.

Seems like a very dangerous man. :twisted: :twisted:

Danny

#19 franck

franck
  • Members
  • 1,694 posts

Posted 22 April 2007 - 06:41 PM

BUT do NOT take a beautiful LB into the club - the owner steals them from you. I would not mind if he just put them to work but he keeps them for himself.

Natalie was my dreamboat and the bloody owner takes her away for a romantic getaway.

The Portugese were renowned for colonisation (South America, Asia, USA, South Africa) but now Franck is navigagting and controlling the water ways of Pattaya!

Does you have a pic of Franck?

Maybe post it on crimestoppers???

Then I can make sure, if I see him out anywhere, while I'm with my LB of the night, I can recognise him and avoid any contact with him.

Seems like a very dangerous man. :twisted: :twisted:

Danny

YES I am (dangerous :evil: ) and you can see my picture at "Free Galleries Discussion" - "Franck's Diary", page 11.

#20 Corto75

Corto75
  • Members
  • 102 posts

Posted 22 April 2007 - 06:58 PM

i think that even if the girl was a bargirl there should be respect and distance afforded to the gentleman and his lady... i mean they came in there as a couple and someone connected to each other and he is probably and most likely eyeing her as a prospect for a solid relationship.....

i wonder how franck would feel if someone invaded his own private relationships....

We love because you are a smart girl too winklergirl ! 8)

An to the "bad boy" Franck (in french) : " C'est pas bien de manger dans la gamelle de ton voisin alors que c'est toi (avec ton Club 131) qui a la clé du frigo lol ".

#21 Rossco

Rossco
  • Members
  • 1,677 posts

Posted 22 April 2007 - 07:50 PM

If Gollum the Pirate has staed no sex for 10 hours how can he welcome guests and serve drinks - for surely his hands must be tied behind his back and his codpiece (ancient English) should be locked in place.

I Franck's place it is not possible to have no sex for 5 minutes - everytime I go in it is not "buy me a drink" but getting fondled by Alis, Joy, Lio, Cindy or any others - and that is before I have ordered MY drink

Any offer of "no sex" is just a damned lie - it is impossible.

If a LB is a woman locked in a man's body how do we explain Franck. A Pirate/Bounder/Cad/Dilletente in a gentleman's club.

Thankyou Winkler Girl for coming to my rescue - I suppose Franck's place must be classified as a "Takeaway" bar - you either takeaway a lady from Franck's place or he takes yours!!

Does anyone know if Franck was deported from Portugal - does Interpol have an interest in the fact that he is supporting slavery (sexual). I think more digging is required.

#22 franck

franck
  • Members
  • 1,694 posts

Posted 22 April 2007 - 11:42 PM

If Gollum the Pirate has staed no sex for 10 hours how can he welcome guests and serve drinks - for surely his hands must be tied behind his back and his codpiece (ancient English) should be locked in place.

I Franck's place it is not possible to have no sex for 5 minutes - everytime I go in it is not "buy me a drink" but getting fondled by Alis, Joy, Lio, Cindy or any others - and that is before I have ordered MY drink

Any offer of "no sex" is just a damned lie - it is impossible.

If a LB is a woman locked in a man's body how do we explain Franck. A Pirate/Bounder/Cad/Dilletente in a gentleman's club.

Thankyou Winkler Girl for coming to my rescue - I suppose Franck's place must be classified as a "Takeaway" bar - you either takeaway a lady from Franck's place or he takes yours!!

Does anyone know if Franck was deported from Portugal - does Interpol have an interest in the fact that he is supporting slavery (sexual). I think more digging is required.

drinks = girls???
they won't leave you in peace till you take away someone for short or long time???

cool customer service..

oh my poor friend visited this place too last month or so? did he make it alive out of the bar???? he said he swore never to touch a ladyboy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahahahahahhahaa!!!!

Darling .. I didn't get your point, Can you translate it for English (or Portuguese)

#23 DimitriWolfe

DimitriWolfe
  • Members
  • 104 posts

Posted 23 April 2007 - 02:19 AM

lol

#24 Rossco

Rossco
  • Members
  • 1,677 posts

Posted 21 April 2007 - 10:26 PM

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci