• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 17 April 2007 - 04:36 PM

LMAO

#15 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 April 2007 - 04:59 PM

As we all know the ladyboys like to make plenty of use of the hose pipes which are installed next to all toilets in Thailand (except DIG) to mostly give themselves a real good clean out prior to any sexual activity. :o Up until recent years I never bothered with this device however, a few years ago I had a rather bad bout of food poisoning and suddenly I discovered the benefits of a quick squirt and dry as opposed to labouring away with tissue paper :) After all, we wash our hands and face with water so why should our bum be different now that an instument is available to make life easier and cleaner. Sometimes here in the ''west'' old habits die hard but our way is not always the best or even most practical method.
Anyway, I got talking to forum member Anthony70 and he had just purchased a ''douche'' from a hardware store in Pattaya, so off I went to do the very same :lol:

Fast forward a month or so and I have recently installed one of these instuments into my UK home, now all I need here is a Thai ladyboy to go with it when the need arises.

This is what I am talking about

Posted Image

Posted Image

#16 costassg

costassg
  • Members
  • 983 posts

Posted 15 April 2007 - 08:46 PM

You can find them in carrefour and big c
So many ladyboys so little time

#17 bkklover

bkklover
  • Members
  • 148 posts

Posted 15 April 2007 - 08:52 PM

Love the gold toilet lid!!

Very austin powers!

#18 sev7en

sev7en
  • Members
  • 3,650 posts

Posted 15 April 2007 - 10:00 PM

I have the bathtub hose within arms lenght so i haven´t used paper for years. Its cleaner. in India they have a bottle of water instead of paper. Yeah, Ming complained about dig didnt have one.
Do you think i should next time im there ask the receptionist to install it so my lb guest can flush her arse?
That reminds me, only once in Thailand was there chocolate on the rubber when i pulled out. If that would happen before spunk, i´d stop right there. Its the biggest turn off. Luckily the thai lb´s are so clean and neat, not at all like the southamericans or europeans.,
"some see an erotic photo display, me i just hope the hot water soothed her ageing joints."
-boomdraw

#19 Kiss

Kiss
  • Members
  • 197 posts

Posted 16 April 2007 - 03:10 AM

Hello Pat Tire!
Excuse me for asking, but how exactly do you use it then?
I usually use a anal douche, I bought from a sex shop. While in Thailand, I have often thought of using the douche next to the toilet, as pictured above, but just never had the guts to try and shove it up my arse. I know I had ladyboy cocks up there, which were quite larger than that (like Jessica from Casanova or Mint), but for that I had some jelly.
Do you use some jelly on your butt first, before you put the douche inside, or do you just put it up there "dry"?
Thanks for an answer, I am always interested in learning something new!

#20 patrick

patrick
  • Members
  • 1,169 posts

Posted 16 April 2007 - 04:36 AM

Pat will be able to give you the correct answer, but I think he will suggest the following:
1. Smear arse liberally with jelly/lube, you may want to use toilet paper before doing this.
2. smear head of flusher with jelly.
3. Turn TV up to full volume so other guests will not hear your screams.
4. Go for it.
Of course if you only want to clean your arse, you might try holding the flusher about 25mm from arse, point end at arse and pull trigger. The latter measure always seems to work for me, but I admit I'm not very adventurous in the bathroom.
Let us know how you get on.

#21 Kiss

Kiss
  • Members
  • 197 posts

Posted 16 April 2007 - 07:04 AM

Thank you for your reply, Patrick!
I was not thinking about using the douche, just to clean my outer arse, but to clean my rectum, before being a bottom with some well endowed ladyboy, so holding the douche 25mm away from arse and then pulling the trigger won't do the job, the water must actually go inside, but I guess using some jelly would be essential. How would you get it inside without some jelly?
Bottom experts, please share your wisdom! Thank you!

#22 drhoneytongue

drhoneytongue
  • Members
  • 372 posts

Posted 16 April 2007 - 07:37 AM

That is why you have two hands!

One to hold the hose attachment, and the other to insert a couple of fingers into your anus, with lube, and then spread them apart - gently.

Have fun..... :lol:

37 years in Asia, 35 years with the 3rd sex.

When you take your last breath, don't be thinking, "I wish I had....." It'll be too late then!

#23 sev7en

sev7en
  • Members
  • 3,650 posts

Posted 16 April 2007 - 07:53 AM

oh dear...this forum is very very graphic. I can now picture Kiss with KY and a hose. :shock: Thank you for that sweet picture as i go to bed now.
"some see an erotic photo display, me i just hope the hot water soothed her ageing joints."
-boomdraw

#24 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 April 2007 - 12:46 PM

Of course if you only want to clean your arse, you might try holding the flusher about 25mm from arse, point end at arse and pull trigger. The latter measure always seems to work for me, but I admit I'm not very adventurous in the bathroom.
Let us know how you get on.

Yes, this probably also best describes my limitations when using the pictured instrument.
Also, I'm doing my bit for the environment as the amount of toilet paper being flushed down my loo has droped considerably since installation a few weeks ago :D

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci