SIM Card

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 boobsfucker

boobsfucker
  • Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 03 April 2007 - 10:38 PM

Hi!! Where can I find(For buy) mobile sim card in Pattaya?Pls,let me know details.

#2 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 April 2007 - 10:50 PM

Many places sell them but basically, any shop you can buy a phone then you can buy a SIM card.
Loads more other places like camera shops and even some 7/11's, although not all.

#3 maxxy69

maxxy69
  • Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 01 February 2010 - 12:38 PM

where do you buy a sim in phuket? what is the best network to use (cheapest for calls)?

#4 xyzzy

xyzzy
  • Members
  • 1,708 posts
  • LocationPattaya

Posted 01 February 2010 - 01:04 PM

where do you buy a sim in phuket? what is the best network to use (cheapest for calls)?

Most people use 12Call or DTAC? I think (someone might correct me if I got the other popular one wrong). I get 12Call SIMS at 7-11. I usually ask them to show me all the SIMS they have and try and pick one with a number that is easiest to remember. Then you need to buy at least a 100 baht load card. This is actually Pattaya info but likely the same in Phuket.

Maybe this topic deserves a listing in the Frequently Asked Questions thread?
xyzzy is the "magic word" from the first computer adventure game and isn't capitalized

#5 MissTressLiza

MissTressLiza
  • Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 09 March 2010 - 11:02 PM

they have at 7-11 cheap and you have to refile more money after buy just sak with stuff there
just looking around so don't try to contect me if you only want to sexchat i do have my job is live sex chat on here.

#6 Nick Bullseye

Nick Bullseye
  • Members
  • 2,009 posts
  • LocationParis, France

Posted 10 March 2010 - 12:24 AM

I bought mine in MBK Bangkok, but I would go to Jungceylon if you are at Patong Beach. DTAC and 12Call have SIM-cards lasting for 12 months. Ask for it. Another option is a 7-11, of course, but I do not know whether they have the 12-months long SIM-cards.

Nick Bullseye

#7 RobiSLO

RobiSLO
  • Members
  • 1,902 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 12:35 AM

DTAC (Happy) and One 2 Call probably have more calling plans for prepaid cards then there are LBs in Thailand. Best is to buy them directly on the airport on 1 floor at their respective counter. I have DTAC but my only claims One 2 Call is better. Top-up cards can be bought in any 7/11 store. If you buy them in some other store they might charge you something extra but in 7/11 you pay exact amount for top-up.

BR

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci