My experineces at cascade

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 jasonx

jasonx
  • Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 01 April 2007 - 08:54 PM

First time I went to cascade I had no idea what to expect with bar fines and payment ect. I choose a very hot lb (although she had a small penis) and booked into one of those rooms they rent upstairs for about an hour.

Anyway, when we are finished I say goodbye and leave, she then chases after me asking for payment, which I declined. You see I assumed that the bar fine included her wages! Being inexperinced and all.

Because I thought this I refused to pay any more than the bar fine, I still cannot believe that she just let me go. Im convinced these places must have some kind of way of dealing with non payers, I guess I was lucky.

Overall Cascade seems a funny place in that its either very busy, or very quiet. Tasty ladyboys though

#2 mlay

mlay
  • Members
  • 119 posts

Posted 01 April 2007 - 09:06 PM

First time I went to cascade I had no idea what to expect with bar fines and payment ect. I choose a very hot lb (although she had a small penis) and booked into one of those rooms they rent upstairs for about an hour.

Anyway, when we are finished I say goodbye and leave, she then chases after me asking for payment, which I declined. You see I assumed that the bar fine included her wages! Being inexperinced and all.

Because I thought this I refused to pay any more than the bar fine, I still cannot believe that she just let me go. Im convinced these places must have some kind of way of dealing with non payers, I guess I was lucky.

Overall Cascade seems a funny place in that its either very busy, or very quiet. Tasty ladyboys though

I guess ur no more welcome at cascade now... :shock:
Don't tell me u never go with a GG in LOS before ???
Don't u give her some money except the BF ?
How can u be so silly !!
My advice is go again in Cascade with apologize and give her at least 1500 baht !
I don't think u will be happy if ur boss don't give u a penny at the end of this month for ur work ...
They work and of course deserve money for that.

#3 jasonx

jasonx
  • Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 01 April 2007 - 09:18 PM

I have been back twice. Im not sure you understood, it was not intentional just my first time in bangkok, and not knowing the workings of the sex trade as well as you perhaps.

#4 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 April 2007 - 09:37 PM

So Jason, when you went back was the LB whom you inadvertently did not pay, still on the staff :?:
If so, what was the outcome.

#5 jasonx

jasonx
  • Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 01 April 2007 - 09:50 PM

Well ironside :roll: , I actually did not see him again.

#6 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 April 2007 - 10:59 PM

Assuming she was there would you have made good the amount owed :?:

#7 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 01 April 2007 - 11:10 PM

It's almost comical, but I've heard many similar first time stories.

I was in LOS with a friend and he did the same thing, but with a GG. The next night I took him back to the bar and we explained to the girl and gave her the money and she bought us both a drink and he ended up taking her again (and paying)

Best thing to do is to go back and sort the girl out with the money, people might not sya it to your face, but it's very easy to get the wrong kind of reputation in these bars, and even though it may have been an honest mistake, everyone seems to know everyone, words spreads fast, and ladyboys have a freakishly good memory for faces and names...

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#8 costassg

costassg
  • Members
  • 983 posts

Posted 02 April 2007 - 03:11 AM

I have been back twice. Im not sure you understood, it was not intentional just my first time in bangkok, and not knowing the workings of the sex trade as well as you perhaps.

You want to make as believe that since you were a teenager you had never been with a hooker?and you went back twice and all the lb of cascades didn't chase your arse? w.....r:twisted:
So many ladyboys so little time

#9 rsraleigh

rsraleigh
  • Members
  • 227 posts

Posted 03 April 2007 - 03:51 PM

I certainly try to "fix" the mistake ASAP ...if I wanna go back to Cascades for more fun .... 8)

#10 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 April 2007 - 11:56 AM

DELETED

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci