Suit in Pattaya

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 cyp73

cyp73
  • Members
  • 187 posts

Posted 01 April 2007 - 03:16 PM

One of the things I hate most are the Tailors who accost you all the time. 'Good suit mate', shaking your hand etc.

Finally I have a job where I'll need to wear one. It pains me to say this but I'm going to have to give one of these annoyances my trade.

Are there any recommended ones in Pattaya that people know of? I don't want one that falls apart as soon as I'm back.

I'll probably stop off in Bangkok too, so if anyone know a good one there then please let me know. Pattaya will be my main place though.

Cheers

#2 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 April 2007 - 04:18 PM

Your best bet is to buy a Boss suit here in the UK, that's what I do and now I have many...They are a classic cut.

Should you be determind to have one made in Pattaya, then a gentleman from Bangladesh operates in the J-House hotel on beach rd, his name is Jimmy. Trousers and shirts are fine but I can not vouch for the jackets.

#3 cyp73

cyp73
  • Members
  • 187 posts

Posted 01 April 2007 - 04:59 PM

That doesn't sound too promising! I was hoping I'd be able to get a designer one copied somewhere for a cheaper price. Unless I can get a decent one I won't bother.

#4 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 April 2007 - 05:42 PM

Don't bother with jackets...I can spot a Made In Thailand suit quite quickly.

#5 cyp73

cyp73
  • Members
  • 187 posts

Posted 03 April 2007 - 11:22 PM

Shame it was a jacket I was after! I did look at a few in the window last time, and they looked cheap and nasty. Someone must have had a good suit there????

#6 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 09 April 2007 - 04:56 PM

the royal marines who were captured in iran were given nice suits.
is that the kind of thing you are after?
"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

#7 cyp73

cyp73
  • Members
  • 187 posts

Posted 10 April 2007 - 12:29 PM

Thanks - helpfull as always!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci