Koh Samui - advice, please

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#13 Corto75

Corto75
  • Members
  • 102 posts

Posted 08 April 2007 - 08:49 PM

I've been to Samui and teh surrounding islands a few times over the last few years, and while there are some transport problems and prices aren''t cheap (as Costas says), I still like to visit there occassionally.

The Beaches are amongst the best in the world, the hotels are of a high standard and sometimes its nice to go somewhere and not be surrounded by whore mongers.

It's also easy to island hop to Koh Phan Ngan and Koh Tao. Koh Phan gan is probably the best place to party in Thailand if you're young in spirit and like dancing on the beach all night and morning. Koh Tao is incrediby beautiful and awash with small hidden tropical beaches, and it has some of the best diving resorts in the world.

It's probably a better place to take a girl for a short holiday, but if you are there looking for action there certainly are plenty of GGs and LBs to be found every night at the Mango bars and around the Cabaret shows, the prices of the girls are similar to BKK, the partying goes on to the early hours of the morning, and you can find some real crackers there.

Hi Kilome :-)

I go many times to Koh Pha Ngan and you can found a little lb scene here. Near Thong Sala (pier) you have a road with some places you can found pretty lb in bars. On Haad Rin beach, where there is the Full Moon Party, every night you have a club called "Drop-In" where all the lbs of the island come when they have finish to work in those bars... And they are free-lance. Club closed at 4/5 AM. Last year, i found 2 or 3 lb particulary pretty and have good time with them in my bungalow. LT 1000 THB. In Koh Pha Ngan you have every month a Katoy Beach party, i can found the place where it is if you are interested by this party.

Last year, Soi Green Mango in Chaweng (Samui) for the first year the lb's where not alowed to go in the clubs (Sweet and Soul, Mint, Green Mango, Solo...) but you can find them in Grenn Mango area in the main Chaweng road when clubs closed or near 7/11 till late in the night (3H00/4h00 AM). You have some beauty and i remember that i fall in love with my first asian lb here there is 4 yrs. Her name was Ann, the first year i meet her, and Brown the year after. i don't where she is now ????? Very "Sans tabous".... But in Chaweng you have to pay 1500/2000 THB for a LT lat year. Near soi Regae pub you have also a bar where there is only lb's but i don't remeber the name.

#14 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 08 April 2007 - 08:57 PM

Thanks Backpacker for the quality info

I remember seeing a few LBs about at the time of teh full moon party, I couldn't remember the name of the bar, but they were at the one furthest along on the beach. Is this 'Drop In'? the name sounds about right.

I didn't realise there were LBs to be found elsewhere on the island.. Might have to check out that road near the pier, I've only stayed at Haad Rin.

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#15 Corto75

Corto75
  • Members
  • 102 posts

Posted 08 April 2007 - 09:07 PM

Thanks Backpacker for the quality info

I remember seeing a few LBs about at the time of teh full moon party, I couldn't remember the name of the bar, but they were at the one furthest along on the beach. Is this 'Drop In'? the name sounds about right.

I didn't realise there were LBs to be found elsewhere on the island.. Might have to check out that road near the pier, I've only stayed at Haad Rin.

Thanks Kilome ! Hadd Rin is the best place to found lb @ FMP time. All the lb's of Samui and kpg get there and are very, very hot..... But if you stay @ Haad Rin beach not during FMP, the Drop-In club around 1h00 AM is the best place to found and LB ( i have not test "Katoy beach Party", but i try this year - it's new) When you are face to the beach, Drop-In is on the right at the end of the beach. You can found young lb jewels :-) There is not a lot of lb lovers so you can have a good choice and they are not agressive like in Samui for money. I will be there around 11 may and make a report of the lb's situation this year. If there is lb 69 members in KPG we can party together and i can show the lb spots in kpg that only expats knows (my best friend live there since 2 yrs).

#16 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 08 April 2007 - 09:20 PM

Sounds good.

Be good to know more about the Katoey Beach party, this is the first I've heard of it.

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#17 Corto75

Corto75
  • Members
  • 102 posts

Posted 08 April 2007 - 09:29 PM

Sounds good.

Be good to know more about the Katoey Beach party, this is the first I've heard of it.

A friend of mine who was at the first "KT beach party" of KPG (there si a few month) tell me there was 150 lb there !!!!! It was in Baan Kai. But now he tell me its near Thong Sala. I make a report if i have opportunity to be there when there is a party during my stay kilome.

#18 costassg

costassg
  • Members
  • 983 posts

Posted 11 April 2007 - 03:00 AM

Sounds good.

A friend of mine who was at the first "KT beach party" of KPG (there si a few month) tell me there was 150 lb there !!!!! It was in Baan Kai. But now he tell me its near Thong Sala. I make a report if i have opportunity to be there when there is a party during my stay kilome.

150 lbs is nothing.pattaya have thousants :lol:
So many ladyboys so little time

#19 Corto75

Corto75
  • Members
  • 102 posts

Posted 11 April 2007 - 06:00 AM

Sounds good.

150 lbs is nothing.pattaya have thousants :lol:

Happy to know that ! I want to see this army of lb ! You are in Pattaya Costaassg ? Finaly, i think i come there for two days with a friend early june to visit Club 131. Perharps we can meet there ? :D

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci