Koh Samui - advice, please

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 p1er

p1er
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 March 2007 - 03:13 PM

Going to Koh Samui next week I wondered if it is possible to find LB's somewhere at Koh Samui. Or should I rather stop over a few days in BKK?

Would it be possible to find an attractive LB in BKK and make a deal on a LT-agreement spending a week at Koh Samui together (naturally I would pay the expenses on top of the LT-fee).

Has anyone of you folks had experiences of that sort?

rgds

#2 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 27 March 2007 - 04:11 PM

There are certainly ladyboys available in Koh Samui, alternatively you could B.Y.O from Bangkok.

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#3 p1er

p1er
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 March 2007 - 06:15 PM

thx

I will be staying at a resort in the north of Koh Samui. Where will I find the best LB's?

rgds

#4 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 27 March 2007 - 07:38 PM

The majority of the action is around Chaweng Beach

Check out Christy's Cabaret for starters.

Also Soi Green Mango and the Green Mango Disco.

Ladyboys also operating in Lamai, but Chaweng certainly presents more opportunities.

I haven't been there for year, perhaps someone else can provide some up to date comments ?

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#5 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 27 March 2007 - 11:51 PM

You won't have any trouble finding LBs in Chaweng.

As Koykeang notes, the Cabaret shows are a good pick up point, but I found plenty around Soi Mango and the clubs there. Also quiate afew seem to hang aroudn on the main street (forget the name) on the corner or Soi Mango, spreading down towards the Mc Donalds and Bowling Alley. A few little LB moped gangs that are always cruising up and down that strip.

I remember one fairly attractive LB sat in a close 'open' bar offering to play behind the counter, every time I passed. I eventually took her up on the offer and although we were a bit tight for space, I didn't regret it, I think it was aonly about 500bht

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#6 laptop

laptop
  • Members
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 28 March 2007 - 06:11 AM

Ive pm'ed you the mobile number of post op ladyboy lisa. She runs the ladyboy caberat in lamai. Call her and ask were her crew perform now. Has some real cuties.You will have a choice of 10+. My advice ask for Prair. Patty from 131 used to work for lisa.

#7 cyp73

cyp73
  • Members
  • 187 posts

Posted 03 April 2007 - 11:37 PM

Lisa was just a dancer when I was there, and a very moody one too.

I found Chaweng was not LB friendly. I had to move hotels as the manager said they weren't allowed. I ended up in a hovel above burger king. For this reason many cruise up and down on mopeds, and invite you back to their place. I ended up in a Yabba den, though and got locked into the porch for an hour, avoiding broken glass and stones as I tried to escape. Just be more carefull then I was about who you pick! There are loads aound Green Mango though.

I heard Lamai has a new cabaret where all the LBs are young and cute. Less choice there but more relaxed.

#8 paris_eric

paris_eric
  • Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 05 April 2007 - 03:36 AM

where is the new cabaret in Lamai ?

#9 costassg

costassg
  • Members
  • 983 posts

Posted 05 April 2007 - 03:59 AM

Koh Samui is not recomended if you are used to the action of pattaya bangkok or phuket
So many ladyboys so little time

#10 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 05 April 2007 - 04:13 AM

Koh Samui is not recomended if you are used to the action of pattaya bangkok or phuket

You definitely wouldn't visit Koh Samui purely to meet ladyboys, thats for sure.

Most people would be motivated to go there for the beach, relaxed pace and island experience.

However still nice to know where you can get some ladyboy action if you need it.

Cheers
Koykaeng

#11 costassg

costassg
  • Members
  • 983 posts

Posted 05 April 2007 - 07:18 PM

You definitely wouldn't visit Koh Samui purely to meet ladyboys, thats for sure.

Most people would be motivated to go there for the beach, relaxed pace and island experience.

However still nice to know where you can get some ladyboy action if you need it.

Cheers
Koykaeng

Dear Aussie

i pay a visit there back in 2004.prices of hotel rooms are extremly high.roads are still under constuction.lots of tourists smoke grass on the beach,ladyboys can be countered,no propper tranportation.the only think i like was their airport. sure i miss something.anyway this was my first and last visit there.
cheers :twisted:
So many ladyboys so little time

#12 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 06 April 2007 - 05:25 PM

I've been to Samui and teh surrounding islands a few times over the last few years, and while there are some transport problems and prices aren''t cheap (as Costas says), I still like to visit there occassionally.

The Beaches are amongst the best in the world, the hotels are of a high standard and sometimes its nice to go somewhere and not be surrounded by whore mongers.

It's also easy to island hop to Koh Phan ngan and Koh Tao. Phan ngan is probably the best place to party in Thailand if you're young in spirit and like dancing on the beach all night and morning. Koh Tao is incrediby beautiful and awash with small hidden tropical beaches, and it has some of the best diving resorts in the world.

It's probably a better place to take a girl for a short holiday, but if you are there looking for action there certainly are plenty of GGs and LBs to be found every night at the Mango bars and around the Cabaret shows, the prices of the girls are similar to BKK, the partying goes on to the early hours of the morning, and you can find some real crackers there.

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci