Gyk

• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_supermario_*

Guest_supermario_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 March 2007 - 11:52 PM

please help me to find Gyk I want to meet her LLLTxxx she is my favorite! Who knows her mobilenr or email?
:roll: [/img]

#2 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 March 2007 - 12:33 AM

Don't know if she is back on the scene as she was on b/f duty a lot in Jan and Feb before I left Pattaya, but the place to find her is JSB.

#3 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 24 March 2007 - 08:11 PM

I spoke to here ni Feb and she was back home in Udon.

She seemed in two minds whether she would go back at all.

She seems to have saved up a bit of money and she's a proper Issan country girl at heart, but I have a feeling she'll be back.

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#4 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 March 2007 - 08:34 PM

Gyk shall be back, that you can be sure.

I bet she never gave up her room in the 19th Hole :lol:

#5 laptop

laptop
  • Members
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 24 March 2007 - 09:48 PM

Ive pm'ed you her number. But as far as i know when she aint working she doesnt like to be contacted.

But dont worry im sure she will be back!

#6 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 March 2007 - 06:16 AM

when i rang her she was in udan in jan .so she told me she would be back in 4 days and she text me from airport to see wher i was staying as soon as she landed in pattaya she came to my hotel and shot a load that any elephant would be proud os.then she laughed coz it nearly blinded me and said she hadent come in 5 days.ah yes the great auld days

#7 costassg

costassg
  • Members
  • 983 posts

Posted 25 March 2007 - 06:36 AM

when i rang her she was in udan in jan .so she told me she would be back in 4 days and she text me from airport to see wher i was staying as soon as she landed in pattaya she came to my hotel and shot a load that any elephant would be proud os.then she laughed coz it nearly blinded me and said she hadent come in 5 days.ah yes the great auld days

lucky bastard.cheers :twisted:

where is the photo?

#8 Guest_supermario_*

Guest_supermario_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 March 2007 - 06:14 PM

:roll: :twisted: wow! lucky man! no no I am not jalous at all.

#9 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 March 2007 - 11:19 PM

as good auld pat tire knows i dont do the camera thing as if i slipped up and my gf seen it all hell would open up.all i have is great memories .but am planning taking my camera next time as everyone seems to be doin a david baley and i have none. :lol: i saw u outside nana costaq and taught u wer billy and u wer sporting a camera full of hot meat ithink that was dec r jan last :lol:

#10 wumme117

wumme117
  • Members
  • 49 posts
  • LocationHolland

Posted 20 April 2007 - 05:28 PM

gyk stay pattaya now but you have to find her.
she close phone all the time but she stay pattaya for a while.

2 days ago she stay my room in pattaya but she not all the time at jenny bar

#11 franck

franck
  • Members
  • 1,694 posts

Posted 21 April 2007 - 02:27 PM

[quote][quote name="supermario"]please help me to find Gyk [/quote]

Mario

Shhhhh, don't tell anybody... She's ready for you, but it's better that you come like "Supermario"... :twisted:
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort ...

#12 wumme117

wumme117
  • Members
  • 49 posts
  • LocationHolland

Posted 21 April 2007 - 06:11 PM

please help me to find Gyk

Mario

Shhhhh, don't tell anybody... She's ready for you, but it's better that you come like "Supermario"... :twisted:

come now
after 1 week she go back home for long time again.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci