Gyk

• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

#49 costassg

costassg
  • Members
  • 983 posts

Posted 29 April 2007 - 02:57 AM

She does seem to get attached quite quickly and can get 'loved up' , but at the ened of the day she won't give you a hard time when you want to meet someone new.

No ofence mate bad 752 post from you ,lots of talking in all the topics bad no pics.what's up men"?
So many ladyboys so little time

#50 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 29 April 2007 - 04:13 AM

She does seem to get attached quite quickly and can get 'loved up' , but at the ened of the day she won't give you a hard time when you want to meet someone new.

No ofence mate bad 752 post from you ,lots of talking in all the topics bad no pics.what's up men"?

?

Not exactly sure what your point is.

If your unhappy because I don't post pics, I can't help you out. I'm afriad I'm not into picture posting or collecting. I very rarely take pictures of girls or even take a camera.

There are plenty other people here who like to take and dsiplay there pictures, but it's not really my thing, I am lucky enough to be out amongst them for a good part of the year, I use the forum to share information, tips etc.. and keep in touch with what's going on while I'm not around. The last thing I want to do is take a picture when I'm with a lovely LB, and I'm not really into looking at the pics and vids when I'm so far from the action.

Nothing more I can say on that

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#51 ClassOf89

ClassOf89
  • Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 30 April 2007 - 12:51 AM

Great post Kliome, Hope they take it in!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci