Best Hotel

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#13 matchman

matchman
  • Members
  • 863 posts

Posted 18 March 2007 - 02:21 AM

Do you think they will hike up the pirces later this year?

It usually seems the way with new hotels, new wings, refurbishments. It seems to be growing in popularity and I fear once they feel confident they will raise the price by 4-500bht.

Actually Kliome they already did that, the original price for the first 8 months after the first wing was built was approx 1700 baht if I remember correctly. (I did ask at the time and they were not sure whether anyone would pay the 2300 baht a night and delayed the price increase until they were sure people would pay. Especially with the DI and Nana still in the 1300 range.)

I also prefer the front rooms, the seat window is cool but more importantly I think the bathroom is laid out better with the seperate large shower cube, rather than the back wing with the open plan shower and of course its further to walk.

I actually booked the DI next month to see how the new rooms are after the rebuild as I just love how close it is to the action. I'm sure I'll miss the space of the DIG but have a smaller budget this time as I will be there for so long. (Whoot 4-6months LOS :twisted: )

#14 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 18 March 2007 - 03:36 AM

I used to stay at the original Dynasty Inn, but always got one of the new rooms on the corner which were in good order and a reasonable size.

My last few trips I've been staying at the Dynasty Inn Grande, and its sensational.

My only fault with the Dynasty Inn Grande is that the food is not as good as the old Dynasty Inn, especially my Thai favourites !

2280 Baht is tremedous value when you consider the cost for the next standard of accommodation is well over 3000 baht and beyond.

If you are on a tight budget, the old Dynasty Inn is still worth trying. The location of the old place is second to none, and rooms start at 1280 Baht.

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#15 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 March 2007 - 04:04 PM

i have a small mp4 video of DIG room that i shot with my nokia n73.if there is way i can upload it and let the boys see what i am talking about

Follow this thread costassg, Rami is finding out.

http://www.lb-69.com...load_video.html

#16 costassg

costassg
  • Members
  • 983 posts

Posted 19 March 2007 - 11:40 PM

i have a small mp4 video of DIG room that i shot with my nokia n73.if there is way i can upload it and let the boys see what i am talking about

Follow this thread costassg, Rami is finding out.

http://www.lb-69.com...load_video.html

yes bad just small files.this video is little more big

#17 costassg

costassg
  • Members
  • 983 posts

Posted 22 March 2007 - 07:11 AM

hey forum mods what,s going on.no ansewr yet?
cheers :twisted:

#18 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 22 March 2007 - 10:03 AM

I left that one for LB-69, he's the "technical guru" !

You may wish to send a message to him using the CONTACTS page if you don't get a response shortly

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#19 costassg

costassg
  • Members
  • 983 posts

Posted 22 March 2007 - 11:38 AM

I left that one for LB-69, he's the "technical guru" !

You may wish to send a message to him using the CONTACTS page if you don't get a response shortly

Cheers
Koykaeng

there must be a way to upload video files.unnless i have to use magaupload or other to upload and give the links

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci