Best Hotel

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 costassg

costassg
  • Members
  • 983 posts

Posted 17 March 2007 - 11:08 PM

I my hambel opinion the best hotel by far near Nana is the Dynasty In Grande.2280 a day for a deluxe room.No breakfast included bad who needs one.over one guess(lb)they charge 500 baht.

#2 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 17 March 2007 - 11:18 PM

In terms of value for money it is easily the best for money, but I wasn't happy with their fees for a 2nd guest.

It also pays to make sure you get a room at the front, as you get a nice window seat. It's also a shame they don't have a bar in the pool area!

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#3 Brit

Brit
  • Members
  • 1,468 posts

Posted 17 March 2007 - 11:29 PM

I'm absolutely opposed to hotels charging a guest fee... i think its legalised extortion.

Has anyone turned an LB away because they didnt realise they'd be having to pay the guest fee?

"oh sorry dear - i didnt know the hotel were going to charge that - lets just forget it"

I somehow doubt that - i say boycott the hotels with a joiners fee !!!
I spent a lot of money on LB's in Nana Plaza, Patpong and Pattaya. The rest of the cash, I just squandered

#4 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 March 2007 - 11:46 PM

Just to clarify the guest/joiner fee situation at DIG; They do not charge anything for one guest staying the night however, a second guest is 500 Baht.
On one occasion during the day I had 3 LB's in my room and no charge was applied.

And yes, at the moment it is definitely the best place in the lower sukhumvit area within that price range. Sensational value for money.

#5 Brit

Brit
  • Members
  • 1,468 posts

Posted 17 March 2007 - 11:49 PM

ahhh... a fee for a second guest is fair enough.

sorry i was complaining about places which charge on the first instance.
costassg is obviously a man who likes them in groups... :P :P
I spent a lot of money on LB's in Nana Plaza, Patpong and Pattaya. The rest of the cash, I just squandered

#6 costassg

costassg
  • Members
  • 983 posts

Posted 17 March 2007 - 11:52 PM

In terms of value for money it is easily the best for money, but I wasn't happy with their fees for a 2nd guest.

It also pays to make sure you get a room at the front, as you get a nice window seat. It's also a shame they don't have a bar in the pool area!

i personally preffer swimming pool view

#7 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 17 March 2007 - 11:54 PM

Do you think they will hike up the pirces later this year?

It usually seems the way with new hotels, new wings, refurbishments. It seems to be growing in popularity and I fear once they feel confident they will raise the price by 4-500bht.

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#8 costassg

costassg
  • Members
  • 983 posts

Posted 18 March 2007 - 12:42 AM

Do you think they will hike up the pirces later this year?

It usually seems the way with new hotels, new wings, refurbishments. It seems to be growing in popularity and I fear once they feel confident they will raise the price by 4-500bht.

i booked allready with them 2+2 days in may(2 days at the begining of my trip 2 days at the end)through email, confirm ,and the price is still the same 2280 for deluxe room no breakfast included.if you want american breakfast is 190 baht and is the best american breakfast i have ever had in thailand
So many ladyboys so little time

#9 Ladyboy Lust

Ladyboy Lust
  • Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 18 March 2007 - 12:56 AM

I avoid hotels with ladyfee....... same as u can throw money into trash... :-(

so lets stick majestic suites for nana.... ;-) no ladyfee and lb friendly

#10 costassg

costassg
  • Members
  • 983 posts

Posted 18 March 2007 - 01:16 AM

I avoid hotels with ladyfee....... same as u can throw money into trash... :-(

so lets stick majestic suites for nana.... ;-) no ladyfee and lb friendly

it seems that you don't get it my friend.they charge you only if you bring more than one joiner.unlees you prefer to stay in the shitholes called majestic and nana.
cheers :twisted:
So many ladyboys so little time

#11 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 March 2007 - 01:20 AM

Yes and fine if you like a bedroom the size of a cleaning cupboard.
The bathroom at DIG is bigger than those standard rooms at Majestic Suites...They are just too small.

#12 costassg

costassg
  • Members
  • 983 posts

Posted 18 March 2007 - 01:22 AM

Yes and fine if you like a bedroom the size of a cleaning cupboard.
The bathroom at DIG is bigger than those standard rooms at Majestic Suites...They are just too small.

i have a small mp4 video of DIG room that i shot with my nokia n73.if there is way i can upload it and let the boys see what i am talking about

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci