Pattaya ladyboy Info please

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 man4ts

man4ts
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 June 2005 - 09:22 PM

Hi guys. Due to other commitments I am unable to get out and about on the prowl in Pattaya. Looking for any contact numbers, emails for LB,s here.Pictures would be a bonus,Not really into the flat chested types but attractive sexy girls always welcome.Your help is eagerly awaited and will be greatfully recieved. you can email me direct at man4ts2001@yahoo.co.uk
Thanks in advance and keep up the good work 8)

#2 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 July 2005 - 04:15 AM

Without a doubt the best of the Pattaya LB's are to be found in the vicinity of Jenny Star Bar around midnight; My personal fav's are Ex, Twang, Ann & Sara however, many many more exist whom i am yet to try.The only problem with these girls is they really do rate themselves! They have invested a small fortune on their appearance and as a result are rather bitchy towards each other and any guy who strings them along. That said, i really enjoy sitting there and seeking attention from these extraordinary creatures whom i adore.
A fantastic shag can be found at Pat's Bar on Soi 6; Noy is pre op with a fabulous figure. She does everything and i mean everything, nothing is out of bounds to her. She is flat chested at the moment, but i doubt it shall be for much longer. :lol:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci