CLUB 131 Pattaya - Staff & Venue Profile

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#13 franck

franck
  • Members
  • 1,694 posts

Posted 15 March 2007 - 05:33 PM

Very nice line up. I will definetly stop by for a visit with Alis, Pond and Lio. :twisted:

What about Cindy,Janny,Pui and the gorgeous mamasan Lek? :(

Hopefully and due the frequent Lek's admirers demands to visit the upstairs rooms, soon another mamasan will be recruited.

A very well knowed name on the scene that will surprise anyone ...
Like (for instance) my portuguese fellow Cristiano Ronaldo (Man U)be contracted to play for Chelsea. :twisted:
By Monday I expect to post the name, picture and details.
Also, she promise to bring with her 2 more friends, one of them postie ... :roll:
Cheers,
Franck
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort ...

#14 Brit

Brit
  • Members
  • 1,468 posts

Posted 15 March 2007 - 05:40 PM

Franck, you may have already answered this question before - and sorry if i'm asking same questions...

But are your girls all pre-ops... or is there a mix?
I spent a lot of money on LB's in Nana Plaza, Patpong and Pattaya. The rest of the cash, I just squandered

#15 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 15 March 2007 - 05:50 PM

Hi Brit,

Will await Francks confirmation myself, but to the best of my knowledge all the staff are pre op.

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#16 Brit

Brit
  • Members
  • 1,468 posts

Posted 15 March 2007 - 05:51 PM

Hi Brit,

Will await Francks confirmation myself, but to the best of my knowledge all the staff are pre op.

Cheers
Koykaeng

Hi Koykaeng, do you know if its the same at Guest Bar?
I spent a lot of money on LB's in Nana Plaza, Patpong and Pattaya. The rest of the cash, I just squandered

#17 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 15 March 2007 - 05:59 PM

Hi Brit,

All the Guess Bar staff are definitely pre op.

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#18 Brit

Brit
  • Members
  • 1,468 posts

Posted 15 March 2007 - 06:05 PM

Thats a definative response !

Sounds like you know that from first hand knowledge.

You haven't .. have you Koykaeng... you haven't done them all already !

#19 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 15 March 2007 - 06:11 PM

You haven't .. have you Koykaeng... you haven't done them all already !

I should be so lucky............lucky, lucky, lucky.

Not yet Brit, but I'd be willing to make the sacrifice just to clear up any doubt ! 8)

Cheers
Koykaeng

#20 franck

franck
  • Members
  • 1,694 posts

Posted 15 March 2007 - 06:56 PM

Franck, you may have already answered this question before - and sorry if i'm asking same questions...

But are your girls all pre-ops... or is there a mix?

All of them pre-op and also pretty well equipped … :shock: with Pond taking the lead with a “monster” and hard cock.
Amazingly she gets hard very quick, always ready for action..
BTW, she loves to top … :twisted:

Soon, and as I said above, I’m waiting by Monday or so a post-op to work as a bar tender (and some other things) for those who likes posties... :wink:
Cheers,
Franck
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort ...

#21 J-austin

J-austin
  • Members
  • 65 posts

Posted 15 March 2007 - 07:02 PM

if we're going out on the lash lads ive called bagsies on pond :lol:

#22 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 March 2007 - 12:12 AM

pond you are deffo topping my short list of have to .what a honey i mite even set out on foot to thailand tonight just to give her a good old rogering. :lol:

#23 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 18 March 2007 - 12:39 PM

Well my CLUB 131 shortlist now consists of ALIS, who I've had a crush on since I saw her first photo, and POND is certainly right up there.

Cheers
Koykaeng

#24 Cougar

Cougar
  • Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 18 March 2007 - 05:27 PM

Incredible talent fellas !!!
The changes to the pattaya lb scene in such a short time is remarkable.
There was me thinking i was the only male interested in lbs not so long ago :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci