Found it - newLB bar

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Rossco

Rossco
  • Members
  • 1,677 posts

Posted 10 March 2007 - 10:00 PM

Tonight i meet Poy - she owns the bar in 2nd Road called Triple Bar - opposite soi 9/10. It is a small bar with 10 LB's - all a bit crazy but good fun. LB's called Poy, Vivi, Fon, Ma, Tom, Anna, Dee, Won, Lot. All great fun and bar have free internet - really. Good deal.

So we now have new venue open until 1.00am. Check it out - Poy little crazy but good fun she take good care and know Pattaya/Naklua.
Rossco

#2 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 11 March 2007 - 04:19 AM

Hi Rossco,

Thanks for the update, greatly appreciated !

A couple of the guys on the forum have made mention of this establishment, and it appears it's another venue (not unlike Blue Ice Bar) that have historically had ladyboys present, but not in any great number or quality.

From your remarks, I get the impression this place has really lifted it's game in recent times.

I do recall someone mentioning before that many of the staff at Triple Bar were previously Beach Rd street walkers ?

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#3 vangough05

vangough05
  • Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 11 March 2007 - 08:06 AM

:D Just shows you the power of the net. Bars that are catering to LB lovers seem to popping up in Patts every where. Saves my shoe leather. Used to be that you had to hunt but its getting asier as i get older lol.
Some like the chase but im happy that its getting easier to corale the talent.

#4 Rossco

Rossco
  • Members
  • 1,677 posts

Posted 10 March 2007 - 10:00 PM

Tonight i meet Poy - she owns the bar in 2nd Road called Triple Bar - opposite soi 9/10. It is a small bar with 10 LB's - all a bit crazy but good fun. LB's called Poy, Vivi, Fon, Ma, Tom, Anna, Dee, Won, Lot. All great fun and bar have free internet - really. Good deal.

So we now have new venue open until 1.00am. Check it out - Poy little crazy but good fun she take good care and know Pattaya/Naklua.
Rossco

#5 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 11 March 2007 - 04:19 AM

Hi Rossco,

Thanks for the update, greatly appreciated !

A couple of the guys on the forum have made mention of this establishment, and it appears it's another venue (not unlike Blue Ice Bar) that have historically had ladyboys present, but not in any great number or quality.

From your remarks, I get the impression this place has really lifted it's game in recent times.

I do recall someone mentioning before that many of the staff at Triple Bar were previously Beach Rd street walkers ?

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#6 vangough05

vangough05
  • Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 11 March 2007 - 08:06 AM

:D Just shows you the power of the net. Bars that are catering to LB lovers seem to popping up in Patts every where. Saves my shoe leather. Used to be that you had to hunt but its getting asier as i get older lol.
Some like the chase but im happy that its getting easier to corale the talent.

#7 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 March 2007 - 04:30 PM

I went there myself with another forum member a few weeks ago. The place is no great shakes and it is virtually linked to the happy slapper bar next door, infact they share the pool tables.
I noticed a number of the Blue Ice crew start the evening there and even the lovely Jan has been known to spend an hour or so on the premises before she heads to other locations.
As mentioned previously, the mamasan is a bit of a character.

#8 stonefre

stonefre
  • Members
  • 1,052 posts

Posted 11 March 2007 - 07:49 PM

I really appreciate the LB location advice in this forum. I made my first visit to Pattaya in December and I was only able to find JSB and Hi Boss exploring on my own without any prior information.

#9 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 12 March 2007 - 03:57 AM

I've never seen a real looker there and Pat is right, I noticed in January that the LBs who used to work at Happy Slapper were making their way to Blue Ice.

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#10 LurSaluces

LurSaluces
  • Members
  • 92 posts

Posted 21 March 2007 - 02:13 PM

Actually the bar is called Triple X bar. I was there six months ago and most of the girls still seem to hang around. I have two of them on picture:
http://www2.lb-69.co...album=369&pos=6
http://www2.lb-69.co...album=369&pos=7

Anyone know their names (forgot ot ask)?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci