• Please log in to reply
88 replies to this topic

#1 franck

franck
  • Members
  • 1,694 posts

Posted 04 March 2007 - 03:35 PM

What you guys should expect from this new place:

Friendly and discreet atmosphere, good music, not expensive drinks (beers 75-90), ladydrinks-90, BF-300, BF+ST room-500, free internet and above all (of course) the staff.
At the moment the line-up is composed by:

Lek (mamasan)
Alis
Lin
Lio
Cindy
All those five permanently and ready to start to work about 4 pm.

The expected freelancers (coming everyday but without fixed time):

May
Manow
Janny
Jan (the famous blonde)
Jan2
Ann (from Blue Ice)
And some more …that soon I let you know.

In about 3 weeks:
9 girls from Didi’s when they close the place, like:

Rose
Patty
Nancy
Cream
Aom
Nam
Etc.

Anytime I’m expecting 2/3 Lio’s friends from Bangkok to work also in permanent basis, and “better” then Lio (that it’s what she says). Can you believe it? BTW, she's (Lio) just left to BKK to meet them and come back on Tuesday,hopefully with them.

I will keep everybody updated.

Cheers,
Franck
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort ...

#2 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 March 2007 - 03:43 PM

Great stuff franck, delighted to hear that your finger is so clearly on the (throbing) pulse and you are keeping us abreast of future developments :lol:
Which gal has been bar fined the most so far and are guys tending to take them away or go upstairs.
Also, do you insist that your employed girls can not leave the premises before an agreed time ?

#3 franck

franck
  • Members
  • 1,694 posts

Posted 04 March 2007 - 04:01 PM

Which gal has been bar fined the most so far and are guys tending to take them away or go upstairs.
Also, do you insist that your employed girls can not leave the premises before an agreed time ?[/quote]

So far it's Cindy taking the lead. Extremely good manners, sense of humor and ... "complete" in bed :roll:
About the girls premises ... we never know. By the time they really enjoy each others companion like a fair time (same as your Man.U.)My next step is to rent a house not too far from the Club for them.
The mamasan Lek (one of my main problems as you know) is absolutely fantastic. (How can you missed her !!!!)
Last night we have a dinner all together and we talk about the important things to do for 2 hours.
All the staff are happy to have Lek as mamasan.
Later on this evening I'll be also pretty happy after "testing" her :wink: (Full report to your email, he he)
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort ...

#4 franck

franck
  • Members
  • 1,694 posts

Posted 04 March 2007 - 07:01 PM

In addiction of what I said above, for those hungry people (Hey! I’m talking about food…) there’s a restaurant inside with an excellent Italian/French menu completed with “the best” crispy Pizzas in town.

Taking this opportunity I can announce that the glorious blonde Jan (finally free) starts to work here tonight.
Later on I’ll post her “official” pics.
Bye bye for now,
Franck

PS: Congratulations Pat Tire for one more Man U victory, carried (again) by a Portuguese fellow... What is his name ???

#5 sev7en

sev7en
  • Members
  • 3,650 posts

Posted 04 March 2007 - 07:21 PM

Christiano "wink" Ronaldo.
Hey Franck, i´ll check out your new place when i get there, leaving this coming sunday from europe.
I like what i have read so far about it.
See you
Rick

#6 bond

bond
  • Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 04 March 2007 - 07:54 PM

Hi Franck!

I beg your pardon if I am wrong but you have written that a girl named Aom from Didi's Bar will stay at your Club in three weeks. Is there a girl named Aom working at Didi's Bar? Could it be that you mean the lovely Aem (alias Bee)? I like Aem and next month I want to meet her in Pattaya.

I'll see your Club next month!

With kind regards!

Bond

#7 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 04 March 2007 - 08:53 PM

Hi Franck!

I beg your pardon if I am wrong but you have written that a girl named Aom from Didi's Bar will stay at your Club in three weeks. Is there a girl named Aom working at Didi's Bar? Could it be that you mean the lovely Aem (alias Bee)? I like Aem and next month I want to meet her in Pattaya.

I'll see your Club next month!

With kind regards!

Bond

I think Franck did mean Aem, but as with most girls she probably never spells her name the same way twice (even an name like Aem) and will also probably change it again and again

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#8 bond

bond
  • Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 04 March 2007 - 09:31 PM

Kliome, you are right! She changed her name allready from Bee into Aem and maybe she has changed again. In April I will hear what her name is. Then I will tell here, how she calls herself.

#9 DimitriWolfe

DimitriWolfe
  • Members
  • 104 posts

Posted 05 March 2007 - 12:00 AM

Congrats on the club. I know many of your girls a little too well... :-)

#10 jonnieb

jonnieb
  • Members
  • 520 posts

Posted 05 March 2007 - 12:05 AM

paid a short visit tonite. the club looks very nice, great location, decor, ambience. jan dropped-in to have a chit-chat and have her photos taken. only a couple staff present as reported above. ldb lovers really have to support this place if we want to keep this nice home base for us :D

#11 franck

franck
  • Members
  • 1,694 posts

Posted 05 March 2007 - 12:46 AM

paid a short visit tonite. the club looks very nice, great location, decor, ambience. jan dropped-in to have a chit-chat and have her photos taken. only a couple staff present as reported above. ldb lovers really have to support this place if we want to keep this nice home base for us :D

Jonnieb
Thanks for your kind words.
Enjoy the pics of stunning Jan taken 10 minutes ago ... that possibly can be posted by Koykaeng.
Cheers,
Franck

#12 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 05 March 2007 - 02:23 AM

A quick photo of the beautiful Jan now appearing at Club 131...
Posted Image
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci