Pics of your fave bargirls!

• Please log in to reply
59 replies to this topic

#1 laptop

laptop
  • Members
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 04 March 2007 - 01:54 AM

Now i know this is a lb forum but how about a thread were we post our fave gg pics. I know its off topic but fuck it. We still all like girls! We should all post more pics now that they are easier to upload! Her name is Can from red point in soi 6. Come on ladz lets have more pics on the forum!

#2 laptop

laptop
  • Members
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 04 March 2007 - 01:57 AM

she has the best ass ive ever hit! Even better than any brazillian i was with!

#3 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 March 2007 - 03:28 AM

Um let me see...I know for a fact that a few of us on here have been with this raving lunatic.
Kat from Heavens Above and later on Marine Discos :lol:

Attached Files

#4 laptop

laptop
  • Members
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 04 March 2007 - 03:53 AM

She is lovely. Hot hot hot! Is heavens above a gogo? She is sooooo sexy. I love the tatts!Why is she a lunatic?

She actualy could pass for a lb too!

#5 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 March 2007 - 04:07 AM

That's probably why we went for her :lol:
Voodoo had her for 3 nights, she has spent time with me on and off over the last two years and even our mentor LB-69 picked her up one night then next morning told her he does not P4P....That pissed her off.
Getting back to your question laptop..She is now 20 and has been in the business in Pattaya since she was 15 and knows every trick in the book. Throws back tequila all night until she is bar fined so god knows what state her organs are in. Her and I have had our fallings out over the years because she gets so bloody jealous, also she has learnt of my association with LB's while in the beauty salon talking to them...Thank You Lek :oops:
One night last week I took her into another GoGo and when one of the dancers I know bumped me with her bum...Kat got up and punched her :lol: I quickly told her to sit down and behave.
In the morning when sober she is kind, gentle and filthy dirty in bed :twisted:
Heavens Above is a GoGo in Soi Diamond.
http://www.heavenabo...com/gallery.htm

#6 laptop

laptop
  • Members
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 04 March 2007 - 07:15 AM

wow cool she sounds like she has a bit of fire in her belly. i like that! ill have to meet her next time i am in thailand. Although ill have to wait until end of july. Long wait! Fucking annoying.

Sorry fo my stupidity but what is P4P? :oops:

Although next time i go ill be staying with my girlfriiend. She has to be in bed by 2300 every day so its going to be very tough to keep my hands to myself for 8 weeks. she looks like a girl that could easily have me wandering!

#7 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 04 March 2007 - 08:29 AM

Sorry fo my stupidity but what is P4P? :oops:

Usually stands for pay for play (prostitution)

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#8 LB-69

LB-69
  • Members
  • 1,988 posts

Posted 04 March 2007 - 05:11 PM

That's probably why we went for her :lol:
Voodoo had her for 3 nights, she has spent time with me on and off over the last two years and even our mentor LB-69 picked her up one night then next morning told her he does not P4P....That pissed her off.
Getting back to your question laptop..She is now 20 and has been in the business in Pattaya since she was 15 and knows every trick in the book. Throws back tequila all night until she is bar fined so god knows what state her organs are in. Her and I have had our fallings out over the years because she gets so bloody jealous, also she has learnt of my association with LB's while in the beauty salon talking to them...Thank You Lek :oops:
One night last week I took her into another GoGo and when one of the dancers I know bumped me with her bum...Kat got up and punched her :lol: I quickly told her to sit down and behave.
In the morning when sober she is kind, gentle and filthy dirty in bed :twisted:
Heavens Above is a GoGo in Soi Diamond.
http://www.heavenabo...com/gallery.htm

Sorry Pat, she picked me up in Marine 2, I promised myself not to fuck gals in Pattaya and still I did that mistake...really crazy gal, but got my cock stay awake all night long...:-)

#9 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 March 2007 - 06:11 PM

ah yes pat me and kat hat some great sessions.she is a total rocket drunk .caught her trying to dip into my pockets when i was in shower.but saying that she has sum ass and her tatoos and piercings are amazing.one of my favs i must say :lol: :lol:

#10 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 March 2007 - 06:12 PM

Sorry Pat, she picked me up in Marine 2, I promised myself not to fuck gals in Pattaya and still I did that mistake...really crazy gal, but got my cock stay awake all night long...:-)

Sorry about that dredful piece of libellous, inacurate reporting :oops:
So important that the reported chain of events are 100% correct :lol:

#11 leigh2taz

leigh2taz
  • Members
  • 98 posts

Posted 05 March 2007 - 04:29 PM

hi guys i thought i would add a couple i took of a girl from eagle bar on soi8 or 7 i cant remember lol . nice enuff girl better with make up than without but let me take pics of her whilst in her fuck me boots :twisted:

average fuck by the way lol .

leigh .

Attached Files

#12 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 05 March 2007 - 04:40 PM

I might have to go and get me some pussy, it's been so long since I've been with a GG, I've forgotten what it's like.

Seriously, I've been 100% into ladyboys so haven't bothered with any of the GG's.

I can't deny that I'm starting to get a liitle curious again.

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci