Photo

My first Pattaya trip: a picture story (finally complete)

• Please log in to reply
192 replies to this topic

#133 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 18 April 2007 - 07:57 AM

I don't get where this is going. Some people can have fun without throwing money around=cheap charlies

Not so sure about that as I'm finding in my mid forties that I'm not able to drink as much or handle a different girl everynight .
It has nothing to do with being a Cheap Charlie as I have more money now to throw around than when I went on my first trip to Thailand/HongKong/Philipines for something like 17 days and had 16 girls and got drunk everynight at the age of thirty two . I just could'nt repeat that now even though I can afford it better. :(
BUT i'M CERTAINLY GOING TO TRY :D :shock: :wink:

#134 costassg

costassg
  • Members
  • 983 posts

Posted 18 April 2007 - 10:34 AM

I don't get where this is going. Some people can have fun without throwing money around=cheap charlies

Not so sure about that as I'm finding in my mid forties that I'm not able to drink as much or handle a different girl everynight .
It has nothing to do with being a Cheap Charlie as I have more money now to throw around than when I went on my first trip to Thailand/HongKong/Philipines for something like 17 days and had 16 girls and got drunk everynight at the age of thirty two . I just could'nt repeat that now even though I can afford it better. :(

i am 35 and yes my record was 3 lb and 1 gg at the same time at november 2006 in pattaya.my previous record was 6 lbs at the same time from obssesions back in may 2005
So many ladyboys so little time

#135 cyp73

cyp73
  • Members
  • 187 posts

Posted 18 April 2007 - 12:21 PM

It has nothing to do with being a Cheap Charlie

This Cheap Charlie thing is the single most irratating thing about this form. I am well paid, but I'm not an idiot. The more you flash around, the more the girls take the piss. If they are happy to go with me for a reasonable amount it's because they want to go with me = a better night all round, and it's still a good amount for a Thai.

Being finanically extravagant with a sex worker? Please tell me the benefits?? We all go to Thailand for different things, you can have fun as a backpacker or living it up in 5 star hotels. Some people don't have to pay a lot, some people HAVE to pay to have fun. It's just the way it is.

You do it your way, and I'll stick to mine thanks.

#136 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 18 April 2007 - 05:50 PM

i am 35 and yes my record was 3 lb and 1 gg at the same time at november 2006 in pattaya.my previous record was 6 lbs at the same time from obssesions back in may 2005

:roll: I'm not boasting about good I am at shagging as I'm sure I could'nt hold a candle to many others out there and I don't think I would be interested in setting records . I'm just trying to point out the body ages and you cannot do as much as you could 10 or 12 years earlier which has nothing to do with being a Cheap Charlie. :) I suppose I could just toss money at them for fun. :wink:
Most people around my age have wives and children and don't have the money or time to go overseas so you would'nt call them Cheap Charlies even if they did manage a sly shag with a sex worker occasionally .

#137 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 18 April 2007 - 06:07 PM

I could'nt agree with you more , different strokes for different folks :D

#138 Ladyboy Lust

Ladyboy Lust
  • Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 18 April 2007 - 10:36 PM

I think we should stop this discussion..

everybody can pay how much he wants/must....

and I had to pay 80 bucks to have an adventure like my first trip report above...

if this story sounds like boring or no fun
if those ladyboys - I enjoyed - are ugly, old and fat
if Jasmine is a youth hostel and thai air - the airline I choosed - is a lowcost one...

then call me cheap charlie.... ^^

I am just telling my trip report.... and answering all questions..

any questions?

#139 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 April 2007 - 11:09 PM

Agreed entrox, your trip report is a fine one and now it's been hijacked....Any more comments on the expenses issue shall be deleted from this thread.

#140 Ladyboy Lust

Ladyboy Lust
  • Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 19 April 2007 - 12:53 AM

I think we should stop this discussion..

everybody can pay how much he wants/must....

and I had to pay 80 bucks to have an adventure like my first trip report above...

if this story sounds like boring or no fun
if those ladyboys - I enjoyed - are ugly, old and fat
if Jasmine is a youth hostel and thai air - the airline I choosed - is a lowcost one...

then call me cheap charlie.... ^^

I am just telling my trip report.... and answering all questions..

any questions?

thank you pat..

I rescpect different opinions, but I do not respect false accusation!
I agree with Cyp73.

#141 costassg

costassg
  • Members
  • 983 posts

Posted 19 April 2007 - 02:37 AM

This Cheap Charlie thing is the single most irratating thing about this form. I am well paid, but I'm not an idiot. The more you flash around, the more the girls take the piss. If they are happy to go with me for a reasonable amount it's because they want to go with me = a better night all round, and it's still a good amount for a Thai.

Being finanically extravagant with a sex worker? Please tell me the benefits?? We all go to Thailand for different things, you can have fun as a backpacker or living it up in 5 star hotels. Some people don't have to pay a lot, some people HAVE to pay to have fun. It's just the way it is.

Ok Jacomo Casanova i serrender :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

#142 cyp73

cyp73
  • Members
  • 187 posts

Posted 19 April 2007 - 03:20 AM

Now you are getting the idea!

:D

#143 costassg

costassg
  • Members
  • 983 posts

Posted 19 April 2007 - 04:54 AM

Now you are getting the idea!

:D

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

#144 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 19 April 2007 - 04:31 PM

Sorry for the hijack , I enjoyed your report :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci