March 3rd 2007, Club 131 Ladyboys...

• Please log in to reply
248 replies to this topic

#13 Ladyboy Lust

Ladyboy Lust
  • Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 01 March 2007 - 07:57 PM

wow, really impressive pics of that bar and lbs.

So that bar is located on soi yamato (soi 13/1)?
I went Soi yamato twice on feb. 2007... could not find any lb.... but I did not know about that bar before.

#14 Kiss

Kiss
  • Members
  • 197 posts

Posted 02 March 2007 - 06:24 AM

I really like Nancy, only shown in the picture with Patty.
Got any more of her?
Does anyone know anything about her?
Thank you!

#15 rossi

rossi
  • Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 02 March 2007 - 06:36 AM

wow, really impressive pics of that bar and lbs.

So that bar is located on soi yamato (soi 13/1)?
I went Soi yamato twice on feb. 2007... could not find any lb.... but I did not know about that bar before.

The bar only just opened - hence why you missed it. But you should have been able to find Stringfellows ladyboy go-go on same soi.

Thanks to Koykaeng for the extra photos - Lio just gets better, wish I was in Pattaya right now. May, X and Nancy look excellent too. With Rose, Patty and the rest, this bar is just looking fantastic.

#16 Brit

Brit
  • Members
  • 1,468 posts

Posted 02 March 2007 - 04:19 PM

Franck, being the owner and such... do you try out the girls before employing them?

Franck's casting couch !
I spent a lot of money on LB's in Nana Plaza, Patpong and Pattaya. The rest of the cash, I just squandered

#17 Ric007

Ric007
  • Members
  • 332 posts

Posted 03 March 2007 - 09:57 AM

My favorite still remains MAY!

#18 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 03 March 2007 - 11:04 AM

My favorite still remains MAY!

After you've spent some time with her, I'd be interested to know whether you still feel the same way !

Can't deny she does look stunning, however remember that beauty is only skin deep..................it's just that some people have very thick skin. :lol:

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#19 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 03 March 2007 - 01:47 PM

Franck has sent through some photos of the select team of Ladyboys that will form the permanent salaried staff.

Firstly, here is the delicious, delectable, delightful, drop-dead gorgeous ALIS......
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#20 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 03 March 2007 - 02:04 PM

Lin
Posted Image

Posted Image
Lio
Posted Image
Cindy
Posted Image

#21 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts
  • Locationthe Land of Sand

Posted 03 March 2007 - 02:07 PM

May, Lio, Nancy, Alis, & Manau are all extremely HOT!!! So many LBs so little time! :D But isn't that Manau, the Manau (he spelt Manow) that Pat Tire gave his outstanding photos of from his Blue Ice post? I think so. Didn't Pat mention she was 17, and not to be 18 until October? Hmm. But unquestionably a HOTTIE!!!

#22 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 03 March 2007 - 02:41 PM

Permanent Staff Photo - Cindy, Lin, Lio & Alis.
Posted Image

#23 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 03 March 2007 - 07:25 PM

Mamasan Lek will be keeping all the staff in line !
Posted Image

#24 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 March 2007 - 09:31 PM

May, Lio, Nancy, Alis, & Manau are all extremely HOT!!! So many LBs so little time! :D But isn't that Manau, the Manau (he spelt Manow) that Pat Tire gave his outstanding photos of from his Blue Ice post? I think so. Didn't Pat mention she was 17, and not to be 18 until October? Hmm. But unquestionably a HOTTIE!!!

Yep...Manow is a freelancer and works were she wants.
Nice Kid and full of fun but not for me.....Yet :lol:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci