• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 samxs

samxs
  • Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 25 June 2005 - 08:12 PM

Hi

I just joined this board yesterday and found it to have very usefull information. I will be in bkk this coming Tuesday, therefore not enough time to do more research.
I have some simple questions regarding the Nana hotel, is it LB friendly hotel. Would it be ok when barfining a LB to give her the room number and ask her to meet you there?
Another thing is that I have been recommended some girls by a good guy from a yahoo group.
He recommended Talisha, Gigi and Pang from Casanova, Noon and Vicky from Cascade, Pim and Gai from Obsession, and nut from Temptations.
Did any of you guys have some experience with any of these girls, does anyone have a contact number for Talisha as she was the top pick for him.

I guess you could tell me to go and find out for myself, and this I will be planning to do, but as I will be staying for 4 days in bkk before heading to Pattaya, you can make it easier for me.

Hopefully I will return the favor by giving useful information and updates after returning from my trip.

Finally thanks for the moderator of this forum who seems to be a very helpful guy.

Sam
coming to bkk on the 28th of june

#2 ladyboyh

ladyboyh
  • Members
  • 774 posts

Posted 26 June 2005 - 02:55 AM

Nana hotel is more than LB friendly, no problems at all. You can barfine the gal and tell her to meet you in the room.Regarding gals from Casanova: go on Teresa is you want the best top in BKK, go on Pang if you need great attitude and versatile sex, Gygy is great as well from what I heard, nice cock and know to fuck, but I never did, cause she's too close friend of my Ex. Cant recommend you others from your list, as maybe I not been with them, or know them by other names. You must take Areeya from Obsession to make your trip compete however. In Pattaya, I suggest Ex and Paris from Jenny Star bar at Walking street. All the available numbers sent to you by PM.Enjoy your trip.
-=Hunting High&Low=-

#3 samxs

samxs
  • Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 26 June 2005 - 04:04 AM

Thanks for the reply and your pm.
You really made it easy for me.
coming to bkk on the 28th of june

#4 Dieter

Dieter
  • Members
  • 136 posts

Posted 26 June 2005 - 04:11 AM

Rami...Do you know Pim from Jenny Star Bar??
Also keenly worthy of mention!!!!
Yeah .....

So No Lusisng
Dieter
Ladyboy Pro....sponsored by Mekhong Posted Image

#5 ladyboyh

ladyboyh
  • Members
  • 774 posts

Posted 26 June 2005 - 05:04 AM

Dieter...do u have any idea how many LB's I know by face or other parts of body.....:-) BUT names is more complicated, they use few different names as well, same time. One is for friends, one is for lovers, one is customers, one is for Net. God knows...that what I can remember:
1. Pim81
2. Pim aka Sonya(Temptations)
3. Pim aka Naughty(Temptations)
4. Pim aka Civica(Former Casanova)
5. Pim aka Prao(Postop, Jenny Star Bar)
-=Hunting High&Low=-

#6 lbfan

lbfan
  • Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 03 July 2005 - 01:58 PM

Hi,

first, many thanks this site and bulletin board, very useful!

I will be in Bangkok next week, and I would like meet some beautiful Ladyboy. I found some ladyboy in the Net (from other lb site): Choompoo, Natalie2 (this is new Natalie, maybe from Casanova?, not Patpong), Kiki, Talisha, Lyla, Angee.

I have these girls pictures but I dont know what is the linking policy in this forum. If need I send links in the PM.

Do you have some experience with any of these girls, does anyone have a contact number, or working place?

Thank you for the information!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci