Ladyboy GoGo off walking Street

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#1 matchman

matchman
  • Members
  • 863 posts

Posted 21 February 2007 - 01:31 AM

Okay I thought I should really post a review of one of the LadyBoy Gogo's just off walking street.

Its on Soi Diamond and of course for the life of me I cannot remember the name :oops: I want to say its the Limited or something like that

As background I'm a bit of a Newb on LB scene and was lucky enough via the forum to be able to hook-up over the New Year with 3 other forum members. A couple of which are very much LB Hunters and familiar with Pattaya, so we decided to head out and do a GoGo/Bar crawl of all the main LB Venues. :D

We thought we should start as a joke at one of the rougher spots and then move up to the more well know Bars/GoGo that had good reviews. Which meant we started at this GoGo which didnt have very good reviews

Its a small place with a central bar and lots of red cloth 8) and a stage/dance area on the far wall. (It was quite early which might have explained how quiet it was as we were the only people inside.) and we were mobbed as we looked to find a comfortable Bar stool :shock: After getting a seat at the Bar and finally beating off the Ladies (I should mention we were firm but polite asking the Ladies to give us some space and they obliged.) We then grabbed a Beer and started to have a good look around and realised that yes there were a few shall we say more manly/older staff but there were also quite a few very tasty young things sitting around the place. (We we're all very sober at the time, so when I say tasty it was before the Beer goggles got a chance to improve the scenery!)

What suprised us all based on prior reviews was how quickly we all found someone we liked and before we knew it we had all paired off with a sexy young things and decided that ST rooms had to be the next stop! I do remember my friend was called Kipsy and was a great deal of fun. The ST rooms were a little rough to say the least but I wasnt there for the rooms.

What was also interesting talking to the Ladies was that they suggested that we could take more than one of them to the ST rooms and have them put on a show. (The strange part was that they told us that the Ladies could not refuse and that we could ask any of the capable Tops to Top any of the Ladies and they would have to go along!) Not sure how true that would be but was interesting.

I know when we walked out we were all shocked at how many good looking ladies there were and how much fun we had and wondered why it was not better know as a venue.

For those New LB hunters like myself who feel uncomfortable just striding into JSB (A little embarrasing with all the tourists gawping outside.) or taking the ladies home the GoGo is well placed to allow you to walk in anonymously and sit in comfort and see some very attractive LB's.

I'd also suggest that if you are heading to LOS make sure to use the forum to find drinking buddies, it was so much more fun meeting other people with similar tastes from the forum and my next trip back I'm hoping will coincide with their returns.

#2 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 21 February 2007 - 01:44 AM

The bar/A go go you are referring in Soi Diamond is called Limmatquoi

This place is a "shit pit", the worst ladyboy venue, in Pattaya IMHO !

I even rate Hi Boss higher than this place, and thats saying something.

The drink prices are over the top, and they hassle you to death.

One time I was there, one ladyboy wanted to kill me for not buying her a drink.

I've been visiting this bar for many, many years so my comments aren't based on only one visit.

Cheers
Koykaeng

#3 matchman

matchman
  • Members
  • 863 posts

Posted 21 February 2007 - 02:00 AM

ouch Koykaeng, glad I hit it on a good night :shock:

#4 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 21 February 2007 - 02:11 AM

Glad to hear that your experience there was quite positive.

Perhaps it has improved, but I have my doubts !

Don't forget Soi 13/1 has Stringfellows and and Club 131 is days away from opening in the same street. Both of these venues are good options for those not comfortable with the exposure of Walking Streets Jenny Star Bar.

Thanks for the report Matchman.

Cheers
Koykaeng

#5 matchman

matchman
  • Members
  • 863 posts

Posted 21 February 2007 - 02:18 AM

I'm actually sitting here smiling when I consider who I was with and the other bars we hit during the time there. I'm also excited about Club 131 and it will make the Lek and Dynasty so much more worthwhile :D

#6 jonnieb

jonnieb
  • Members
  • 520 posts

Posted 21 February 2007 - 07:57 AM

interesting report. I pass this venue on most of my forways down to Walking Street. I have always given it a pass as the "door-girls" they have out frount make the ones a Linda Bar look like spring chickens :lol:

If they do have some fresh young things, why don't they put them out front?

#7 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 February 2007 - 12:18 PM

Was in there recently with a couple of other board members and it was my first visit in around four years and I have to say the quality of LB's has improved quite a bit however, there is one big fat munter in there with a fucking huge pot belly :lol: Would be interested to hear if any of you guys are brave enough to have tackled her :shock:

#8 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 21 February 2007 - 01:53 PM

Was in there recently with a couple of other board members and it was my first visit in around four years and I have to say the quality of LB's has improved quite a bit however, there is one big fat munter in there with a fucking huge pot belly :lol: Would be interested to hear if any of you guys are brave enough to have tackled her :shock:

Hi Pat,

I remember that big fat one, she was huge, very hard to miss !

What was your overall impression of the place ?

I've always found the pricing over the top, and lots of pressure from the ladyboys for drinks and to go upstairs.

Cheers
Koykaeng

#9 mike3369

mike3369
  • Members
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 21 February 2007 - 08:00 PM

ok ok i was there with matchman enjoyed every minute mmm the fat one !!!??? kilome are you guilty ?

#10 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 22 February 2007 - 01:00 AM

Yes, yes, I was there.. But in my defence I wanted to show the other guys as a benhc mark for the worst ladyboys in Thailand, and then the night would only get better and I was expecting all you other horny buggers to take short times, leaving me alone in the zoo.

I had been about a year previously and the place was hell, but they seem to have improved it to a certain extant. It's still the worst ladyboy bar/go-go I know of and how it has survived so long amazes me. They made a ridiculous claim that it's the oldest go-go in Thialand, I'd accept the darkest, or scariest, or absurd, but despite the average age of the beasts inside, I don't think it even comes close to being the oldest. I was always led to believe Tahitian Queen is the oldest in Pattaya.

The scarey thing is Anthony and you were taking pictures, I think you need to promise not to post them. I don't think I could handle seeing any of those girls/men/monsters in front of a flash...

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#11 mahulvr

mahulvr
  • Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 25 February 2007 - 03:22 PM

hey matchman,nice report.it sounds hot that the lbz wud perform with another top lb :twisted: :D .any reason u didnt go for it?just curious and its good that other members tell us newbies about the typical situation there-thanx...u must have had a lucky nite with ur frends :D

#12 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 25 February 2007 - 10:19 PM

hey matchman,nice report.it sounds hot that the lbz wud perform with another top lb :twisted: :D .any reason u didnt go for it?just curious and its good that other members tell us newbies about the typical situation there-thanx...u must have had a lucky nite with ur frends :D

As far as LB performing with an LB, this is heavily promoted in Limmatquoi (can never spell the f'ing name).

The issue is whether you can class some of the girls/guys in there as LBs. A few of them are preeeetty big, and I don't mean big in a sexy Amazon way, I mean big as in Barry White in stockings.

You may also leave withnasty stubble burns if you engage in some french kissing.

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci